Chapter ten

Uma's pov

Yesterday was a really boring day, we had classes until 4pm and, of course, they were all boring.

I get out of bed and go to the bathroom, I get dressed and notice that the room is much noisier than usual, also because, normally I don't speak to either Evie or Mal, unless it's some insult, instead,  now the two little princesses are talking and laughing very loudly and they don't make me concentrate on the treasure maps, so I scream:

<DO YOU WANT TO MAKE A LITTLE SILENCE ?!  I'M TRYING TO FOCUS ON THESE MAPS!  IF YOU DON'T STOP SPEAKING AND BE SO HAPPY IMMEDIATELY, I .... YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM ABLE TO DO, AND YOU DON'T WANT TO FIND OUT.>
I look at my necklace that starts to glow and then I see their scared look, it's really fun to make people scared.

There is a knock on the door and Jennifer opens it, I see Harry outside my room, he's really cute .... ok, let's get together, I don't like Harry, he's just my first mate, right?  My thoughts are (fortunately) interrupted by Jennifer who calls me, I get up and go out with Harry, we go to the canteen and join Gil, who is already eating.

When we go to "course for the recovery of goodness", at the fourth hour, the Fairy Godmother, very excited, says:
<Hi, guys!  Today I have a surprise for you: since Sunday is the family holiday, and, well, your parents will not be able to come ... because of the ... er ... the distance, you will see them today, through the  computer!>

She moves to show four computers, arranged on our desks, gestures for us to sit down, this day sucks more and more.

Once we are all seated, the Fairy Godmother turns on the computers, everyone can see their parents, except me, my mother did not connect, I expected it, even if, I must admit, that I have stayed there for a while  bad, I never thought she loved me, but, even if I don't want to show it, I wanted to hear her, at least we could talk, without her throwing something at me;  I get up, greet Harry's father (I have a good relationship with Captain Hook, since his son is my first mate, I spent a lot of time with him too) and leave, without saying anything, I see that the Fairy Godmother is sorry  , I also hear Mal's parents, Evie, Jay and Carlos arguing and Gaston scolds Gil for something.
It was a terrible day.

Harry's pov

Today there was the video call with our parents, my father connected, he was the only one who acted like a parent, Ursula did not connect, Gaston scolded Gil and Mal's parents and his gang all the time  they started arguing with each other.  When Uma saw that her mother was not connected she greeted my father and left, after her I will go to talk to her, I know her very well, I can understand when she is sad.
With my father I talked about her, the fact that I like her and what happened at the prom, I decided to give him my father's necklace, she does not know her story, but it will surely please her.

Author note

Hello <3
How are you?
I decided that Harry's father will be Captain Hook from Once Upon A Time, the necklace I'm talking about is a necklace with a ring, basically, Captain Hook, every time he killed someone, he would put a ring on a chain to make a necklace  , the most important to him, was the one he did when he killed his father, then gave it to the woman he loved, now this necklace belongs to Harry.

Hello <3How are you?I decided that Harry's father will be Captain Hook from Once Upon A Time, the necklace I'm talking about is a necklace with a ring, basically, Captain Hook, every time he killed someone, he would put a ring on a chain to make a...