Chapter 20 : :/

Sam's P.O.V:

Geoffrey went to buy groceries. He left about an hour ago, but right now im having these horrible pains... i dont think its normal. I-i dont know what to do.
"Hello?"
"Geoffrey! Oh gosh are you almost home?"
"Yeah. Im on my way. Why? Is something wrong?"
"Yes. Im having some horrible pains... i dont think its normal"
"Ok just calm down. Ill be there really soon okay? Please just hold on. Im almost-" he hung up. Aaah what was happening!? Why did he hang up!?

I tried calling someone else and the first person i thought of was Geoffrey's sister... Shanelli.
"Hello? Who is this?"
"Oh my gosh hi. Im Sam. Geoffrey's girlfriend. Sorry that i cant really talk right now but i need a huge favor."
"Oh yeah sure whatever you need. Anything for my almost sister-in-law"
"Well.. i need to... you know....GO TO THE HOSPITAL RIGHT NOW.. LIKE ASAP....please?"
"Oh goodness! Ill be there in a sec. Hold on"
"Thank you!" Shanelli came over in a couple minutes and we drove to the hospital. On our way over there i kept dialing Geoffreys # but he wouldnt answer.
"So where's my bro at?"
"Idk. He wont answer. Im getting really worried"
"Dont worry. Im sure he's fine. Now lets get you into the hospital."
"I hope everything is fine then" i went into a room and the doctor said that the baby didnt want to wait any longer and he wanted to come out really soon. I was so worried that i hadnt even noticed that my water broke! It was time..time for me to meet my baby.
*2 hours later*
"Sam calm down. I called the doctor right now"
"Oh gosh. Shanelli, im in so much pain! I feel horrible. Ugh and where's Geoffrey?!"
"I-i dont know. I tried calling him. And asking people but nobody knows where he's at"
"Hey call the nurses. Its time" yelled the doctor. I was really scared and worried at the same time because i didnt know where Geoffrey was at.
*3 Hours Later*

"Sam wake up. Are you okay?"
"Yeah. Im fine. Where's my baby?"
"They went to clean him up a little. You kind of passed out"
"And Geoffrey where's he at?"
"Uh..he's kind of...."
"He's what!?" I asked and Shanelli was crying.
"He's in the hospital. Apparently he was driving... and a big truck just crashed into him. H-he's not in a good condition.. im not sure. But they dont let me see him" i started crying.
"No! No! But... this is all my fault. Im so stupid. If i wouldnt have called him then he wouldnt have answered and probably h-he wouldnt have c-crashed"
"No! Dont say that. Please. It wasnt your fault.. the police is investigating, and it seems like my brother wasnt directly talking on the phone. He was using an ear-piece. So the accident couldnt have been his fault" i turned to look at her right away.
"W-what do you mean? Somebody couldve caused this? Wheres the truck driver!?"
"H-he didnt survive"
"Aaaah! Shanelli i need to see Geoffrey... i need to see him!! "
"I know. I know. But the doctor doesnt let us... he doesnt even want to tell me his condition"

"But-" the doctor walked in.
"So we're getting the baby changed right now. Congratulations! He's perfectly healthy. I just need these papers signed... its for his name and that kind of stuff" i grabbed the pen and i started signing the papers.
"So... what's the baby's name going to be?"
"Geoffrey and i hadnt really talked about this yet. But i want to name him Geoffrey"
"Awwe how cute" i handed the papers to the doctor and Shanelli left to see if they had any new information about Geoffrey.

Why did this have to happen!? And why right now?! It was supposed to be a special day for us and it turned into a miserable day.
_______________________________
I updated! Yes! :) ill write a couple chapters right now.(Since im in the mood of writing) so maybe ill update really soon :)
Vote!
&
Comment!
:)(: