Chapter 16 : Baby or No?

Sam's P.O.V:

The next day i woke up, and i felt worse then yesterday. My stomach felt really sick and my head was just killing me. I got up and left to the bathroom, and i looked at myself in the mirror, i looked pale! Maybe i should listen to Brenda and go to the doctor.

It was 8am. I got in the shower, changed into something and i wore a bun. I didnt even have energy to fix my hair. I called the office and there was no problem with me missing school. After i was all ready, i heard Brenda wake up.
"What are you getting all ready for?"
"I think i have to go to the doctor. i woke up not feeling good again."
"Wait for me. Let me get ready really quick and ill go with you. Just in case, i dont want you fainting on the way over there" she got up quickly and ran to the bathroom to start getting ready. Until then i realized, i hadnt even bothered to wear make-up. Maybe thats why i looked pale? In about 20 minutes Brenda was ready. She sat on her bed and motioned for me to sit next to her.
"Whats wrong Brenda?"
"Oh nothing. I just have a question for you..."
"Okay.. what is it?
"Is there a possibility. Just a little bit... that you might be..pregnant?"
"What, pregnant? No. Thats... crazy. Haha why would i be... i mean no right? Omg Brenda thats just-"
"Back to the question. Is there a possibility? Like do you understand what im asking? Have you-"
"Uggh is this really necessary?"
"Yes. Im your friend cmon. Its not like im gonna go to the paparazzi and tell them anything"
"Okay... yes. But i dont think i am. Youre scaring me"
"How am i scaring you?"
"Well what if i am? What would happen? Im still young. I cant have a baby in my life yet!"
"Look. We dont even know yet. Lets just go to the doctor and see what happens" we got up and i drove to the doctor.
"I was just thinking... i shouldnt have let you drive"
"Oh cmon. I like driving. And yesterday you didnt let me drive. That wasnt nice :(" we walked into the doctor's office and i signed in right away.
"The doctor will be right with you" it hadnt even been 5 minutes yet and i was already inside one of the little rooms. Brenda was there with me of course.
"Have you told Geoffrey anything? Like how youve been feeling sick?"
"No of course not. He's been texting me now :) but he takes really long to answer because he has to hide his phone when management is around its like if he was in school or something"
"Well thats good. You guys communicate more now :)" the doctor walked in. She was kind of old and i could notice her strong british accent.
"Hello. Im Dr.Ray, so according to the nurse youve been feeling sick and your head has been hurting?"
"Yeah.-"
"Okay well lets see whats happening" she checked my breathing and all of that.
"-it doesnt seem like theres anything wrong. Hmm thats kind of weird. Ill be right back" the doctor left kind of confused.
"You have to tell the doctor that you might be pregnant. Its just to make sure youre not"
"Im not. I dont need to check. The doctor said im fine" right after the doctor walked back in.
"How old are you?"
"Im 19"
"Then is there a possibility that you might be pregnant? Its just to see if you need to take a test"
"I-i-"
"Thats a yes right?
"Yes. Could you bring her a test please?" Answered Brenda for me.
"You know... theres nothing to be embarassed about. Its something that happens. You dont know how many girls come in here being pregnant. theres nothing wrong with that" she smiled. I simply smiled back. Thats true i shouldnt be embarassed. Its just a test anyways.

She walked back in and she handed me the test.
"Can you go take this? After youre done ill have the results in a couple hours"
"Yeah. okay" i left to the bathroom and then i went back with the test in my hands.
"Thank you. Okay ill take these to the office... would you guys like to come back in 2 hours? The results will be ready by then"
"Um.. yeah we'll be back in 2 hours"
"Okay thank you." We left and as soon as we got in the car, i froze.
"Whats wrong?"
"Nothing. Im just a little nervous.." i put the keys in and started the car.
"I just cant believe you havent told Royce about this yet"
"Its nothing important. I dont have to tell him. Anyways ill just get him worried that way"
"Fine. But if the results turn out posi-"
"We dont know whats gonna happen yet. So lets just wait.. can we change the topic?"
"Uggh fine. What do you wanna talk about?"
"Anything"
"Hmm... omg so like everyone in school looks at me weird when i talk because i dont have a british accent. Sam, its like they know we're not from here! Its just crazy"
"Wow. But i honestly think its so cute to have an accent. I wish i had an accent. A british one specially"
"Haha yeah. That would be awesome" we got home and kept talking about different countries accents. An hour passed by and we decided to just watch t.v. for the other hour we had to wait.