Chapter 5 : Leaving On Tour With Royce

*Next Week*

"Ok girls, so today is the last day to practice. Tomorrow you guys leave this studio and go on tour for the first time!! Yay! Ok... well lets get started....." we practiced our choreography one last time. I cant believe tomorrow is already the day we go on tour! Im sooo happy :)

"Ok girls thats all for today :) Have fun, and see you guys back in a couple months... wait! One last thing"

"What is it?" Asked Brenda.

"Well i had totally forgotten im so sorry. Uh Prince Royce wants to have a dancer that dances with him during one of the songs. I was supposed to pick one of you and practice this week, im so sorry i forgot-"

"Its ok, we understand you might be really stressed with all of this..." i added.

"Yeah, well i still need to pick someone though. Uh Samantha would you do me the favor of doing this? The choreography isnt hard, you just have to dance with him and its only during 1 song."

"Of course ill do it :)" i smiled widely. This is a huge opportunity for me and my career

*Next Day*

Brenda, Sophie, Valerie and I drove on my black camaro to the airport. Our flight was at 9:30 am so we woke up very early to get ready. First concert was in Miami,Florida.

*5:00*

The concert was gonna start at 8 but we went to the arena to start getting ready.

"We're gonna be your hairstylist today :)" said 3 ladies backstage. They all had different kinds of hair.

"Okay. Work your magic on us" i said.

They started pulling my hair and spraying it and then putting pins on my hair. Uggh getting my hair ready is so complicated. "Ready! Our dancers are ready!" I looked at the mirror and my hair was pretty good, now time for my make-up.

I sat on another chair and another lady came to apply make-up on me. I closed my eyes while she put mascara, eye shadow, and then eye liner.

"Make-up ready! Dancers ready with make-up!"

*1 Hour Before Show*

The girls and i were finally dressed and ready. We decided to practice the choreography a bit, so we wouldnt accidentally forget it.

"Remember you guys, one step to the right one to the left and then we start alright? Esto tiene que salir perfecto" We danced a couple songs and then we were confident we were ready.

"So sam, how hard was your other choreography?" Asked Sophie.

"Its pretty easy. I just feel like i need to practice it right now before the show" i said nervously looking at the courtain.

"Well, you know its better if you practiced with Prince Royce, but we-" someone cut Sophie off...it was Royce.

"Sorry to bother you guys, but i need you guys to do me a huge favor. Un favor muy grande, porfavor" he said with a low tone. Almost as if he didnt want anyone to hear him.

"Of course :) What is it boss?" I asked.

"Well first of all dont call me boss, its kind of weird. And second, uh who's gonna be dancing with me during 'Darte Un Beso'?"

"That would be me. Why the question...boss?" I asked again just trying to get him mad. Sophie and Brenda just giggled. But i could almost swear i saw Valerie roll her eyes.