Chapter 29 :

Sam's P.O.V:
"I love you too Babe!"
"Geoffrey? I need to tell you something"
"Alright. What is it Sam?"
"Well...-" Shanelli came over to us.
"Sorry Sam, but i gotta talk to Geoffrey real quick"
"Wait Shanelli, Sam was kind of in the middle of telling me something-"
"No just go. It can wait"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah totally" Geoffrey and Shanelli left to talk for a while and i started thinking on how i could tell Geoffrey that im... well we're expecting another baby.
Geoffrey's P.O.V:
Shanelli was reminding me of the honeymoon and how we are supposed to be on the flight by 6 am tomorrow morning. I had totally forgotten.
"Oh shanelli i totally forgot. Ill tell Sam about it right now then. What time is it? Do you have your phone by any chance?"
"Yeah. Its... 9:00 pm"
"Okay. Its still a bit early"
"Early for what?"
"...something..."
"What are you planning bro? Yo te conozco y esa mirada es de que estas planeando algo"
"Yup. Im planning something alright. Tell Sam to go sit with you over at Alex's table. Ill be back in a couple minutes with a surprise okay?"
"Whats the surprise though?"
"I would tell you sis, but.. you would probably tell Sam"
"C'mon tell me. I promise i wont tell"
"Nah. Just do what i told you, youll find out what it is soon"
"Ugh fine. Just because im a good sister"
My surprise was to perform for the first time in front of Sam as my wife. I really didnt have this planned but the idea kind of just came to my mind.
Sam's P.O.V:
"Shanelli...But why? Cant i just wait for Geoffrey here?"
"No, just come with me so you dont have to be standing here. What if he takes long? Anyways we can go talk with Alex meanwhile"
"Fine" i followed Shanelli to Alex's table and we started talking.
"So how did you guys get along?" I asked curiously.
"Oh we got along pretty well. We have lots of things in common actually its really cool"
"Im glad to hear that. Soooo Alex, Shanelli... i need help on something"
"Yeah what is it Sam?" Asked Alex.
"Well as Shanelli already knows... Geoffrey and I are expecting another child-"
"Congrats!!!"
"Thanks :) but he doesnt know yet"
"Wait what? Did you just find out?"
"Yeah a couple days ago. But idk how to tell him. So i need help on that"
"Sam, thats easy. Just tell him straight out...like this 'Geoffrey! You got me pregnant again' and there" Shanelli started cracking up.
"Alex! This is serious"
"Fine. You can also try... 'Geoffrey, i have a poem for you' and then you say
'Roses are red
violets are blue
Im having a baby, and the father is you'" by this point Shanelli was almost dying.
"Oh god! XD Hey thats a smart idea! Sam you should do that... XD"
"OH MY GOSH! Alex! Shanelli! Thats not funny"
"Actually it kind of is..."
"How about you guys give me a better idea?"
"Those were my best ideas Sam. But fine ill give you one of my not so funny ideas...um... i got it! Lil' Geoffrey can help you on this one"
"Awesome! That would be adorable"
"Well, lil' Geoffrey can just tell his dad and that would be easier. Like.. he can go up to him and say 'Daddy im gonna be a big brother' and if Geoffrey is smart enough, then he would understand what he means"
"Hmm...im not sure. How about Shanelli? You have any ideas?"
"Not really. But why dont you tell him in your honeymoon? That would be a bigger surprise huh?"
"Ill do that then"
"Good. And seriously take one of Alex's first ideas. Maybe the poem one... XD" Alex and Shanelli stared at each other and started cracking up again.
"I get why you guys get along now" I looked around and Geoffrey was still nowhere to be seen. The guests were all still here, and i could see Geoffrey's parents talking with mine.
"Hey Sam, where's Geoffrey?" Asked Alex.
"I actually dont know. I should go look for him-" Shanelli stopped me.
"No. He'll be here soon. Dont bother looking for him, what if he's changing?? Oh you dont want to walk in on him changing right?"
"Uh.."
"Shanelli, theyre married. And do you really think she DOESN'T want to see him changing? Thats probably the reason why she wants to go look for him"
"You guys are unbelievable-" I stopped halfways because Geoffrey was finally back. He was on stage with a microphone and yes, he had changed clothes.
"What did i tell ya? He changed"
"Alex! Shhh!"
Geoffrey started talking and thanking everyone for being there.
"Thanks to everyone who came to the wedding. Its something really important for us, and im glad all of you got to witness it" everyone looked at him.
"Alright. Well now, as you guys may see... I changed from my tux and some of you may be wondering why"
"Yes! Somebody is wondering!" Yelled Alex pointing at me. Geoffrey just turned and laughed a little.
"Okay Alex thanks for telling me. Um.. sooo this wasnt planned at all but i wanted to surprise the love of my life/ my wife. I wrote this song for you babe!"
"Awwe!" Everyone screamed in 'awwe'. I was so excited to hear the song. Then all of a sudden the music started playing. Shanelli and Alex started laughing, i had no idea why.
"What's Up Baby?
Its your new husband! ROYCE!