Chapter 2 : The Email

Geoffrey's P.O.V:

Today im not very busy with my school work, so i decided to check my email for anything important.

I grabbed my apple laptop, and i placed it on my lap while sitting on my bed. The moment of truth has arrrived! Haha jk. But checking my email should be a good thing.

I logged in to my yahoo mail, and i had 4 new mail messages. I read them one by one..

'Facebook:

Erica Lopez wants to be your friend on facebook..' i accepted the request, since it helps me get more fans. 3 more emails to go..

'#1fanatic@yahoo.com:

i heard your CD and i thought it was just beautiful. Keep it up, someday youll get far in life with your music :) When that day comes, dont doubt ill be one of your fans' awwe that was so nice. Now these emails make my day. 2 more emails to go...

'Heyitsme@gmail.com:

Great CD. Hoping to see you somewhere in the future :) BTW your looks will also take you far in life ;)" Haha that email made me crack up! My looks really? Haha never thought of that..hmm...1 more email... But first i gotta get something to drink. I put my computer down and I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed the first thing i saw (Which was a juice box) and i walked back to my room. I started drinking my juice, while trying to read my last email..

"SergioGeorge@NYMusic.com:

Dear Mr.Royce,

I heard your CD and i believe you have the potentional needed to be a singer. I believe in you, and i think you can get far with your music. There isnt a lot of young bachata singers right now, and i believe that with you in the music industry, youre music will be well known everywhere bachata is heard. Give me a call at 13378972 if youre interested. This is a big opportunity for someone like you"

Are you kidding me?! Of course im gonna call him! This is just so freaken awesome, it took me a couple years to achieve this but im finally gonna be able to live my dream.

I logged out and closed my laptop, i placed it on my bed and i went downstairs to where my parents were.

"Mom, Dad! I have something to tell you guys"

"What is it?" My dad was watching golf and my mom came in with her kitchen apron.

"Someone wants to sign me! Im finally gonna get to live my dream!" I said with a huge smile..

"Hay mijo que bueno! Esto es muy importante!! Estoy muy feliz por ti" i hugged my mom with so much excitement, i didnt even wanna let go.

"Gracias mami. Pero primero i have to call the guy. Le tengo que hablar para hacer una cita con el"

"Okay" I walked back upstairs and i grabbed my new Galaxy s5. I bought it with some money that i had left over.. this phone wasnt cheap at all, but its really cool.  I started dialing the number

1-3-3-7-8-9-7-2..... The phone began ringing, good it wasnt busy...

"Sergio George, at NY Music how may i help you? Como le puedo ayudar?"

"Mr.George.. its me Geoffrey Royce?"

"Oh yes, i was expecting your call. Um how about we meet up? Do you have time maybe today or tomorrow?"

"Uh yeah.. Tomorrow would be perfect"

"Ok ill make you an appointment for tomorrow at 10?"

"Yeah thats fine thanks"

"Ok see you tomorrow. No vayas a faltar" i hung up and climbed back on my bed, this is just a whole dream coming true. If everything goes good, by tomorrow ill be signed by a major record label and maybe start working on my music.

Sami's P.O.V:

This whole week we've been doing different dances. I learned: hip hop, jazz, bachata, salsa and even slow dancing. My favorite one is bachata so far, i think its fun :) Everyone else thinks bachata is too hard, and they dont like that you have to move your hips so much.

Walking back to my dorm after practice is always sooo tiring. Ugh i hate having to walk so far to my dorm... I opened the door and a smiling Alex greeted me from the other side

"Hey, how's my bff doing?" he said sitting on my bed.

"Haha im just really tired. What are you doing here?"

"Im here because...uh..you know what? I have no idea"

"Haha wow"

"Im just cool that way. Pssh why else would i be your bff" he said going directly to the fridge. Alex has always loved food and by love i really mean LOVE. He eats a lot. But he still manages to be very fit and strong.

"Idk, maybe because you were the only one that talked to me, or actually liked me"

"Dont say that, lots of people liked you. And i wasnt the only one that talked to you"

"Yes you were! People hated me at school"

"Just because they were jealous" i followed Alex to the fridge, since i was thirsty from walking so much.

"Lets change the topic...sooo did you understand bachata? ya sabes bailar bien?"

"Umm.. mas o menos. Like, i guess i can dance it, pero a veces se me hace dificil"

"Pssh see! Dancing isnt easy!"

"Medicine isnt either! They gave me this huge book full of prescriptions that im supposed to practice. Its hard and theyre weird names"

"Hay Alex! You couldve picked something else"

We watched a movie and then it was already 8pm, so Alex decided to go back to his dorm.

"Well... buenas noches, good night! Dont let the bed bugs bite"

"Ok you too! And buenas noches!" he walked out, and i tucked myself in bed. Today was pretty cold. The weather was just crazy here in NY. Im not very used to this weather yet, but i really like the snow :) Its such a beautiful sight outside at this time of year.

________________________________________

Vote

And

Comment!

:)