Chapter 22 :

Geoffrey's P.O.V:

Im really glad that baby Geoffrey was born already. I cant wait to see him!

When Sam was here, i didnt want to bring up anything about the crash. She just didnt seem in the condition yet. The police was telling me that they think the crash was caused by someone, in other words someone tried to kill me. They just didnt succeed. We dont have enough evidence because the truck driver died, but i can almost swear that i saw another guy in the passenger seat. Maybe he ran away or something...he's the only person that can tell us what's happening.

I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" It was the police officers again.
"Hello Mr.Royce how have you been? Are you doing better?"
"Yeah. I guess..."
"We wanted to see if you remember anything else that happened in the accident? We're already starting the case"
"Well i was just remembering that the truck driver wasnt the only one in the truck...i can almost swear there was another person in the truck."
"Are you sure? Because if this is true, we have to locate that man as soon as possible. Can you describe what he looks like?"
"Yeah. He looked tall, at least taller than the driver........" i kept describing more things to the police officer.
"Alright. We'll bring a sketch artist from the police department so he can sketch out a picture of the man"
"Okay then"

Sam's P.O.V:

"Shanelli, thanks for taking care of baby Geoffrey. Im really glad i got to see Geoffrey"
"Youre very welcome :) So its good that they let you in, because the receptionist had to see my driver's license to make sure im his sister"
"Well at first she didnt want to let me in either. She thought i was some crazy fan or something. But in the end she believed me"
"Haha awesome. So how do you see Geoffrey? Do you think he's doing better?"
"Actually yes. I just thought he was gonna be so much worse, i was scared to go in the room. But i saw him, and he looks so calm and he spoke to me. He actually spoke a lot-"
"He spoke to you? He didnt want to speak to me though"
"But you went in the morning, maybe he was still under anesthesia"
"Oh. That explains everything"
"Yeah. So i see him much better than expected. Its just that sometimes he gets some back pains, and i feel really bad for him. But im glad it wasnt something worse"
"Well if he's doing that good, then theyll let him out of the hospital soon"
"yeah thats really good :)"

I got baby Geoffrey and i sat on the sofa.
"Hey Shanelli come sit with us"
"Okay. Just for a little while though. I have to go to work in a couple hours"
"Oh that sucks"
"Yeah it does. Haha. Um..can i ask you something?"
"Sure"

"Do you speak spanish?" My eyes opened widely and i turned to her.
"Claro que si. Haha you didnt think i spoke spanish? Im mexican"
"No, its just that i never heard you speak spanish"
"I talk spanish with Geoffrey sometimes. And sometimes i also start talking spanglish"
"Okay then. So baby Geoffrey is gonna be bilingual. Thats cool"
"Or trilingual. I know another language"
"What language?"
"French"
"Omg thats sooo cool! Say something in French"
"Umm... j'aime Geoffrey Royce. J'ai dix-neuf ans, et je suis mexicane-americaine. Haha idk what else to say"
"What does that even mean?"
"It means i love Geoffrey Royce. I am 19 years old and i am mexican-american"
"Oh okay. Its kind of like spanish isnt it?"
"Yeah. Pretty much. Thats why its easy"
"Cool. Well i gotta go. And if you need anything just call me alright?"
"Alright. Thanks"
_____________________________
I need your help on something...
So, i dont know who the mysterious man that caused the accident should be. If you guys have any ideas just comment the name
Thanks! In advance for any help.
Back to the usual...
Comment!
&
Vote!
:)