Chapter 24 : Finally Getting to Meet Him

Geoffrey's P.O.V:

Valerie was really getting on my nerves, but i felt bad kicking her out... i hope she leaves soon.

She climbed into my hospital bed and started trying to kiss me!
"Valerie get off!" I tried pushing her off but i couldnt. I also tried reaching for the remote to call one of the nurses but i couldnt reach it.
"No! Just hold on. Geoffrey stay still!"
"Leave me alone! I told you i dont like you! Get off!-" i heard the door slam open.
"Valerie! Get off of him!!" Sam ran towards me and pushed Valerie off.
"What do you think you are!? Pushing me around?" Yelled Valerie. The receptionist ran in.
"Which one of these girls is your girlfriend sir? I believe one of them lied"
"Yeah that crazy psycho one you see right there is the liar. And my girlfriend is the pretty one"
"Oh. We are so sorry for what just happened, i should have made sure she was your girlfriend" security came in and they kicked Valerie out. I was relieved.
"Geoffrey, are you okay?"
"Yes im fine. Im glad you came, that crazy girl has serious problems"
"You mean Valerie? She's always been like that, she hates everything and everyone"
"Well thank you so much for coming just in time babe"
"Youre welcome :)"
"You know what i think is funny? XD"
"What?"
"That when i said the liar was the crazy psycho one... the receptionist knew which one i was talking about"
"OMG! Haha youre so mean though"
"I said you were pretty though. So how's baby Geoffrey?"
"He is perfectly fine. He loves to eat! Haha"
"Whos taking care of him right now?"
"Well, Liam and Harry went to visit and they asked me if they could-"
"Liam and Harry!? What are they gonna know about taking care of a baby?!"
"Theyve taken care of babies before"
"But.. baby Geoffrey is a newborn! He needs special care"
"He's gonna be fine. Dont over exagerate!"
"Ugh. Im sorry, i just want the best for him. You know?"
"Okay yeah i get it. But i think you have something against Liam and Harry-"
"Against Harry no, he's actually really nice. Its just that Liam...well dont say im jealous because im not, but it seems like he likes you"
"Oh wow! Valerie likes you and i dont hate her. Well she actually loves you-"
"You do hate her! Liar."
"I dont hate her. I just dislike her"
"Awwe is Sam getting jealous?" He started making sad puppy faces at me. And i hate that.
"No! I think Royce is the one getting jealous here"
"Nope. Its you!"
"Whatever you want. You know what? Stay with Valerie ill leave-"
"No im kidding! Ill admit im the jealous one. Just dont leave"
*Weeks Later*

So, the doctor said that Geoffrey was free to go tomorrow. He's been doing much better the last couple weeks, and im glad he'll finally get to see baby Geoffrey.

Liam and Harry have been visiting me very often too, actually not me, they visit the baby. Its like they really love him so much, its really adorable seeing them with a baby.
*knocks on door*

I opened the door, and 5 guys were standing there.. it was all of One Direction.
"Oh my gosh!! One Direction is at my house!"
"Hey how come you dont get that excited when me and Liam come?"
"Because i already know you guys"
"Thats not nice. Anyway they wanted to see the baby"
"Yeah! We love babies!! And they said your baby is really cute and that he likes Liam. So im sure he'll like me more" said Zayn.
"oh okay well come in. Ill bring him out right now. Do you guys want anything to drink or something?"
"No, we're fine"

I brought baby Geoffrey out and they all started with their 'awwes' again.
"He's so cute!"
"Oh and chubby"
"He smiled! Awwe"

Everytime i go to the store or to visit Geoffrey, theres always paparazzis asking me about the baby and everyone wants to see a picture of him. I dont want anyone to see him yet, at least not before Geoffrey sees him first. Paparazzis can be very annoying sometimes.
*Next Day*

Shanelli said she would come over so we can all go pick up Geoffrey from the hospital. We decided that we really want baby Geoffrey to go, so ill go in the room and Shanelli will stay with him in the waiting room.

As soon as we got to the hospital, the receptionist looked at me carefully and she recognized me.
"Hi and welcome. Im still really sorry about what happened last time"
"Its okay. So can i go in?"
"Yeah of course"

I walked in the room and Geoffrey was all changed and ready to go.
"Hey babe are you ready to go?"
"Yes im ready! How do i look?" He started touching his hair.
"You look very handsome. But your hair kind of looks different"
"Ugh i knew it! Its because i didnt have any gel and i asked the hospital people but they dont have any either"
"Dont worry babe you look great, now lets go" i started pulling on his hand.
"Wait! Are you sure i look good? Because i dont want baby Geoffrey to see me all weird and stuff"
"You look perfectly fine. Now can we go?"
"Alright lets go" we started walking through the hallway and Geoffrey suddenly stopped and pulled my hand.
"Ouch!"
"Sorry! Hey how about we go into the restroom and you fix my hair for me?"
"I really would help you, but you know i cant go into the guys restroom right?"
"How about we go into the girl's restroom? Theres probably nobody in there anyway"
"Fine, but if someone opens the door then you have to hide somewhere"
"Alright lets go"

We walked inside the girls restroom and like Geoffrey said, there wasnt anyone in there. We stood by where the sink was at and i started trying to fix his hair. It kept going up for some reason.
"Is it working?"
"Ugh no. Your hair is acting kind of weird"
"Why is my hair acting like this!?"
"Calm down...oh my gosh! Haha i have gel in my purse, but its like really tiny, and its baby gel-"
"Awwe baby Geoffrey uses gel too!"
"Yeah. Its because he has a lot of hair like you, i actually do his hair like yours"
"How cute. Okay well sorry baby Geoffrey but your daddy needs your gel" i started putting gel in his hair and it was almost done. Like seriously i should be his new hair dresser. I started hearing girl voices and then someone was opening the door really slowly.
"Someones coming!" I whisper-yelled.
"Uh..get your purse and the gel!" Geoffrey pulled me into one of the bathroom stalls. And we locked the door.
"Hey. Theyre gonna think its weird that theres 4 feet on this one"
"Fine. Ill get on the toilet seat"
"Alright" the girls walked in and they were fixing their hair.

They started talking.
"Oh my gosh! So did you see that doctor? He was so hot!"
"I know right! I call him first"
"No! I call him first!" Well this was gonna get annoying.
"You know what? You can have him. Ill keep that one guy that we accidentally walked into his room remember?"
"Oh that really cute one? The one with black hair and he had a black shirt on and he seemed latin"
"Yeah that one. I think he was singing when we walked in. He was singing in spanish but it was so hot!" I turned to Geoffrey and i started fake coughing.
"Are they talking about you?"
"I-i dont know. Theres a lot of latin people that sing in spanish and are wearing a black shirt right now in this hospital"
"*cough,cough* liar!"
"Hey, theyre gonna hear us"
"I dont care!" I pulled on his hand and i walked out of the restroom stall with Geoffrey. The girls just stared at us.
"Hey girls. Were you guys just talking about him right now?"
"Yes! Oh my gosh the really hot latin guy is here! Aaah!" I fake smiled.
"Well that really hot latin guy as you guys say is my boyfriend!"
"Uh.. what if youre lying?"
"Why would i be ly-" Geoffrey spinned me around and he gave me a kiss.
"She's not lying. Its true"
"Ugh" the girls walked out the bathroom slamming the door closed.
"I hate how so many girls like you. Its crazy"
"No its not. And you dont have to be jealous because im not interested in none of those girls. Im only interested in you"
"Awwe Geoffrey. I love you!"
"Me too babe!"
"Well we should get going because Shanelli and baby Geoffrey are probably waiting"

We walked back to the waiting room and i could hear baby Geoffrey crying.
"Thank god youre here Sam. I think baby Geoffrey missed you" i carried him and he stopped crying. Geoffrey went over to hug Shanelli and then turned to look at me.
"Well, can i hold him now?"
"Of course" i slowly handed him the baby and his eyes started getting watery.
"He-he's so adorable. Oh my gosh he's opening his eyes! Aaah he smiled at me. Sam! Shanelli! He likes me!" I kind of giggled. Its so cute how he acts around children.
"He had to like you babe, youre his daddy after all"
"And Shanelli's his aunt but he doesnt like her-" Shanelli playfully hit him.
"He likes me! He was just excited to finally meet his daddy"
"Sure, whatever you say Shanelli"
__________________________
VOTE!
&
COMMENT!
:))