Chapter 17 : 3 months Later

*1 Week Later*
Sam's P.O.V:

School has been really fun lately. Ive been learning many new dances and im improving a lot on them too. Im really glad.

Ive been getting more dizzy and sick day by day. But i guess its normal. Just yesterday i talked with my parents on the phone and of course i had to tell them. They werent very happy at first but they said theyre there for me whenever i need something. Going back to the Geoffrey problem... he's been calling and texting me non stop this whole week.Its really getting annoying now. The messages seem very convincing though... they say things like:

"Im sorry. Please forgive me"
"I acted like a jerk. Im really sorry"

But its not that easy to forgive him from something like rejecting a child. Its just cruel. Ive been ignoring every single one of them.
*3:00 PM*
"Sammmm!!!" Said Brenda walking into my room.
"What?"
"Im in the mood for starbucks"
"Me too! Wanna go get some?"
"I cant :( i have too much homework"
"Okay ill go buy some then and ill bring you one"
"Awwe thanks :) i love you"
"Haha sure me too" i got dressed into something else and i drove to the mall a couple miles away. I started walking around a little, just looking at clothes and stuff. I ended up going into a little shop full of baby stuff. There was so much tiny pieces of clothes i couldnt handle not buying something for my future baby. I walked out with a little set of nike socks and a raiders jersey. Oh yeah he or she was gonna be a raiders fan.

As i was walking out it was almost gonna be 4 so i headed to starbucks so that i could go back home right after.

I ended up bumping into someone while i was texting my brother, and my phone fell to the ground.
"Im so sorry. Here you go" another person picked it up and gave it to me. I couldnt see exactly who it was though because i got really dizzy and last thing i knew... i was in someone's car.
"She woke up!! She woke up! Thank the lord!" Yelled one of the guys.
"Mate, youre gonna scare her" said another guy.
"Umm... where am i?" I asked interrupting them.
"Oh youre in our car. You kind of fainted and we wanted to make sure youre okay"
"Well im fine" i started to sit back straight.

"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. Except for the thing that... im in the same car as One Direction!!!!"
"Whoa we thought you didnt know who we were"
"Of course i know! Im like your #1 fan!" I smiled widely.
"Haha awesome. So-"
"Hey! I know you! Ive seen you somewhere before. I just dont know where" said Harry.

"Oh i-i me either. Are you sure?"
"Yeah. Oh i know! You went to our last concert. With some famous guy, he had a quiff like Zayn's kind of" i turned to look at Zayn and he was styling his hair.
"What?" He said catching us staring.
"I like your hair"
"Thanks"
"Yes thats got to be you. I remember!"
"Okay fine that was me. Happy?"
"Yes! I knew it. So where is he?"
"Far. Far away and i never want to see him again" i said. Dead serious.
"And why is that?"
"Um.. its a long story. But uh.. where are you guys taking me? Can you guys take me back home?"
"Yeah of course" said Liam. I told the driver my address and he drove us to my dorm.
"Well thanks guys :) Nice meeting you guys! BTW dont want to sound crazy but i really love you so much-" i started getting off the car.
"Wait! You should give us your # so we can text or talk once in a while. You seem really cool too"
"Awwe thanks :) and of course my # is 337-9012"
"Ok got it. Good luck in school" i went over with Brenda and i instantly got a text from the guys.
Niall: Hey :)
Zayn: Hello
Harry: Hi :)
Louis: Heeeyyy :)

They all texted me a hey, hi and hello except for Liam. He looks very shy though so i understand.
*3 months Later*

Sooo... i found new friends now that i moved to London. All of One Direction are now my friends :) I had to end up telling them everything and how Geoffrey dumped me. But theyve been really good about it all.

Today i have a doctor's appointment. I finally get to know the gender of my baby! Its great news. Brenda cant go with me so Liam volunteered to take me. Im really excited
______________________________
"Hi :) How are you guys doing?" Asked the doctor.
"Good. A bit excited" answered Liam.
"Oh thats normal. So just saying... you guys have to start thinking about waking up late in the middle of the night and all for the baby. Hm.. arent you guys a little too young to be parents?"
"Um.. yeah kind of. Well not really" i answered.
"Im actually 19" i said.
"Oh. And how old is the father" said the doctor staring at Liam.
"Um. Im not the father"
"Oh sorry"
"Well the father is 25" i said.
"Well lets get back to the topic" i started looking at the screen next to me and i couldnt really see the shape of a baby anywhere
"There it is. Finally, okay so you can clearly see the baby's head, toes, and the little body"
"Oh i see it. Omg awwe"
"Okay well as i can see... it seems very clear that the gender is going to be male. Youre having a baby boy!" I turned to Liam and i smiled.

After we left back to my dorm, we started talking for a little bit.
"So congrats :) Youre having a baby boy thats great" he hugged me.
"Thanks :)"
"Sooo... have you talked to Geoffrey? At all?"
"Nope. When i said i never wanted to see him again i really meant it"
"Oh"
"Okay well see you tomorrow Liam! And thanks for going with me"
"No problem :)"

I walked inside of my dorm and the person i least expected was standing right in front of me..
________________________
Aaaah i know this is short and probably sucks. But ive been really busy, haha so my birthday just passed and i am finally 15! Yeah :) im getting old :(
Haha i tried my best to get this chapter up. I hope i can update sooner.... soooo
Vote
And
Comment!
:)