Chapter 23 : New Babysitters

Liam's P.O.V:

"Oh gosh! Valerie i cant believe you made me do this! You got me drunk on purpose, to make me almost kill someone!? Really?!" I walked back and forth in my hotel room and Valerie just sat there painting her nails like nothing.

So you might be thinking whos Valerie and how do i know her... well, Valerie was one of Royces back up dancers with Sam. She always had a strong hate for her, actually she still does. When she was on tour with Royce she fell in love with him and as of now she hates Sam even more because Royce is deeply in love with her and they have a kid. I met her back at a party, everyone said she wasnt invited and she just somehow appeared there. They tried kicking her out because nobody invited her but i felt bad and i defended her. We started talking and it turned out she knew Sam, i told her that i had fallen in love with her because shes nice and just beautiful. She got angry and answered.."Oh Gosh! You too!! Why does everyone like her!?" I instantly knew she didnt like her. One day she got me drunk and she convinced me that without Royce in the way, i could have Sam all to myself, i believed her and i know it was crazy of me.

She planned this whole scene and she hired a truck driver to cause the accident that Royce just had a couple days ago. I got drunk that day again and she made me go with the truck driver to make sure he did his job. I didnt actually see because i fell asleep on the whole drive. I woke up right when i heard the accident happen. I knew they would blame me so i ran away as fast as i could. But, i still called the ambulance as an anonymous though. I thought Geoffrey was dead when i first saw him, he was bleeding heavily and he seemed unconscious. So did the truck driver, but he wasnt bleeding at all, i think the reason he died for didnt have to do with the accident at all. Any how i cant believe i have to be hiding from the police now! All my bandmates have noticed me acting weird and its because im not a very good liar.
"Haha we both did it! So dont just blame me!! And look, Geoffrey is in the hospital right now, you could go and talk to Sam. Maybe something can happen between you two..."
"Dont you have any shame?! You dont regret anything!? You know Geoffrey almost died because of the accident right!?"
"Of course i do. Its not like i even care though. If you want to go report me to the police then go! You helped me, so we're both equally responsible!" She stood up and left the room. Ugh why!? I cant go report her because im also a person to blame. I just have to continue with my normal life and not make anything obvious.
*phone rings*
"Umm.. hello?"
"Hey Liam!"
"Oh Hey Harry! Whats up?"
"Well, i found out about what happened to that Geoffrey dude.. you know Sam's boyfriend-" what if he knows? Oh my gosh.
"Um.. what did you find out Harry? Uh what happened?"
"I heard that he was in an accident and i feel really bad for Sam. She must be going through a hard time, i was thinking that maybe we should go visit her"
"Thats a good idea. I think we should do that. How about tomorrow?"
"Why not today? Meet you in a couple hours"
"Alright"
*2 Hours Later*

I knocked on the door.
"Oh my gosh! Liam and Harry! I hadnt seen you guys in so long"
"We hadnt either. How've you been?"
"Hmm.. well im good and not good at the same time. Come in" we walked inside the house.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
"Well, did you guys hear about Geoffrey's accident?"
"Yeah. Im sorry to hear that"
"Yeah, well he's doing much better. Im really glad, and well my baby was born already! You guys want to see him?"
"Yes!!" She went into a room and she came out with the baby. Hes so tiny.

"Can i hold him?? I love babies!" Said Harry.

"Of course you can hold him. Just be careful hes still so tiny"
"Awwe hes so cute. He has your eyes but he mostly looks like Royce. He's got all Royce features"
"Haha 'Royce features'"
"So whats his name?"
"Guess!"
"Awwe Sam, is it Harry ;)?"
"No! Guess again"
"Oh i know! Its Geoffrey huh?"
"Haha yeah. You guessed correctly" Harry handed Sam the baby back and i just smiled. He was so tiny and cute.
"C'mon Liam youve been so quiet! You wanna hold baby Geoffrey?"
"Uh.. i dont know. Im kind of scared.."
"Dont be. Look baby Geoffrey thats Liam, he helped me take care of you when you were still in your mommy's tummy" she handed me baby Geoffrey and i just held him in my arms. He opened his eyes and i just stared at him. I could almost swear he smiled at me. It was adorable.
"He smiled at me! Harry! Sam! He smiled at me!"
"Whoa Liam. Calm down. But i hadnt seen him smile that much before. Haha he likes you!"
"Of course he does. He's so adorable"

"I know he is. Um what time is it?" I looked at my watch.

"It is.. 3:00"
"Oh my gosh. I have to go see Geoffrey. I always go at around 3 so he's probably waiting for me"
"Oh go ahead. Um. Were you gonna take baby Geoffrey?"
"No, i cant take him. Ill call Shanelli to see if she can take care of hi-"
"No! We can take care of him. Huh Liam?"
"Yeah! We've babysitted kids before"
"Are you guys sure?"
"Yes!!"
"Ok then. Ill be back soon"
Sam's P.O.V:

Liam and Harry better take good care of Baby Geoffrey.

I got in my car and started listening to music. Every station was soo boring though. Ugh! And i have to drive for 15 minutes.
Geoffrey's P.O.V:

I was sleeping in the hospital bed, but then i heard someone open the door. I figured it would be Sam or Shanelli.
"Hey Geoffrey. Howve you been? Ive missed you so much" it was Valerie. She was like trying to flirt with me or something. I didnt like that.
"Uh what are you doing here? How did security even let you in?"
"I told them i was your girlfriend. Because you know, we almost had a thing back then. I know you liked me, and i did too! We couldve made a beautiful couple"
"No! I never liked you. Can you just leave my room already?"
"Nope. No can do. I came here for something"
"Wow. What do you want? I dont have any money here or anything"
"I dont want your money! I only want you! Youre all i want, i dont want you for your money or your fame."
"I think youve gone crazy! Why dont you leave right now. Ill call security on you and im serious"
"No! Dont, you dont have to. Ill leave right now just wait..."
Sam's P.O.V:

After 15 minutes of boring music i finally got to the hospital and there was a different receptionist.
"Hello, how may i help you?"
"I came to see Geoffrey-"
"What is your relation with him?"
"Im his girlfriend, or better said im his fiancé"
"Oh uh. That cant be right. His girlfriend just went in there a couple minutes ago. You cant be his girlfriend"
"What do you mean his girlfriend went in there? They probably lied!"
"What if youre the one that is lying?"
"Im not lying!" I knew they werent gonna let me in any time soon, so i guess ill just go in myself. I ran in and i got to his room, i opened the door and..
____________________________
Ill be updating more often because im on vacation right now! :) yay!
So, thanks so much to the girls that helped me! They gave me this idea and im serious that as soon as i saw the comments i started imagining what i wrote in this chapter.
Plus, i think the chapter is pretty long :))
Okay?
Okay.
Well,
VOTE!
&
COMMENT!
:))