Chapter 26 : Finally

Geoffrey's P.O.V:
*3 years later*

Its been 3 years since baby Geoffrey disappeared. We havent been able to find him and its more than likely that Sam's suspicions were right. Since she thought it could be Valerie who took our baby, the cops tried to investigate her but she disappeared too! Her house was empty. These 3 years have been really bad for us. We cancelled the whole wedding, we've only been focused on finding our baby. I even hired some investigators to try and find him too.
*knock,knock*
"Ill get the door!" Screamed Sam. I started walking towards the door too. It was the investigators again.

"What now? Any news? Did you guys find him!?" Questioned Sam
"No, no. Please calm down Miss.. um... we got some clues from an anonymous. They said that Valerie has been living at her mom's house not too far from here. We're going to go and investigate"
"Oh please go. Im 99.9% sure she took my baby!"
"We're going right now. We just wanted to see if maybe you guys wanted to come over with us?"
"Yes! Of course!! Geoffrey we have to go!"
"Of course. Babe, lets go"
"Alright. Well i just need to tell you guys that we dont want you guys to do anything youre going to regret"

We walked over to their car and we drove to the house. It was only about 15 minutes away. Sam and i stayed in the car while the investigators went over to knock on the door.

Valerie's mom opened the door and she started talking with the investigators.

Sam and i walked over to them.
"Yes. My daughter lives with me"
"Does she have a 3 year old boy living with her too?"
"Umm...i- she doesnt have a 3 year old-"
"Why did you hesitate so much to answer?"
"Okay. She does have a 3 year old boy with her. But thats her son."
"Are you sure thats her son?"
"Yes. She told me he was"
"Then who's the dad?"
"I dont know! I dont ask my daughter so many questions"
"Can we see the 3 year old boy?"
"My daughter isnt here right now, but sure come in. The boy is in his room" we walked over to the room and the boy was asleep. Im not sure if that's baby Geoffrey or not.
"Oh...my....gosh. Thats him! Thats my baby! I just know it!"
"Sam, are you sure?"
"Yes!!! Geoffrey just look at him! He has dimples! Like yours. And he has that same little nose that i saw when he was first born. Thats my baby!! I know it!"
"Excuse me? Your baby?" Questioned Valerie's mom.
"Yes! Your daughter took my baby! She stole him from us 3 years ago!"
"Oh...um...im really sorry about that. I didnt know..."
"Oh really!? You didnt know?! So you thought it was perfectly normal that one day your daughter just comes in your house with a random baby and she just tells you its her baby...hmm... yeah thats perfectly normal!" Yelled Sam. I tried to calm her down but she pushed me out of the way.
"Look here... young lady. You cant talk to me like that! Get out of my house!"
"Id be happy to! Just give me my baby first!"
"Take it! I dont want that filthy, annoying thing in my house!"
"What did you say!?" Oh gosh. A throw-down was about to happen here.
"I said...i dont want that filthy thing here!"
"The only filthy thing in this house is you! And-" i pulled Sam back.
"Just ignore her. Babe she's not worth a fight"
"Ugh youre right. So can i get Baby Geoffrey now?"
"Of course you can. The cops are on their way too"

Sam woke up baby Geoffrey and he stared at us for a while.
"Grandma!!"
"What's wrong Geoffrey?" Said Valerie's mom. Baby Geoffrey clearly didnt recognize us. He started crying.
"Who are they?" He pointed at us.
"Theyre some crazy people that-"
"Excuse me?!"
"Can you please move away from the child?" Said the investigators.
"Look Geoffrey. These are your parents. Thats your mommy and thats your daddy" said one of the investigators, trying to make baby Geoffrey calm down.
"No"
"Why do you say no?"
"My mommy is working and her name is Valerie"
"No. Thats not true. This is your mommy"
"No!"
"Geoffrey... im your mommy and this is your daddy. Look you guys have the same dimples and you guys are both-..." Sam started shedding tears again. I hugged her, and baby Geoffrey just stared with sad eyes.
"Why are you crying?" He asked.
"Its because... i missed you. I remember when you were a baby, you were so tiny and then we just lost you and...-"
"You lost me?"
"No, actually it was a beautiful day when you were just 3 months old. And your daddy and i took you to the park but Valerie stole you from us.... it was the worst day of my life"
"Oh. So youre my real mommy and he's my daddy"
"Yes. Im your daddy. Look we have the same name. And you look just like me" i took a picture with him so he can see how much we actually look alike.
"We do! Thats so cool"
"Yes it is. So do you believe us now?"
"Yes. Do i get to go live with you guys?"
"Of course! Your room is still the same ever since you left. We're gonna have to change a couple things, but we really need you back"
"What about Valerie?"
"She's probably gonna have to go to jail, for taking you away from us..."
"Oh.."
"Can i get a hug from you?" Asked Sam. He stayed quiet and hugged her. It was adorable. We finally had our baby back.
_______________________________
I took soooooooooooooo long to update :( Sorry
Anyways....
Vote!
&
Comment!
:*)