Chapter 3 : The Announcement

*1 Year Later*

Geoffrey's P.O.V:

Ive been working a lot on getting people to know me..... I made an album called 'Phase 2' and now im working on one called 'Soy El Mismo'. Im almost finished with recording it...

"Hey Royce, my favorite boy.. como estas?"

"Good and yourself?"

"Good. I have amazing news for you! I think youre going to like this"

"Oh really? Que pasa?"

"I have the best idea ever! es la mejor idea que podia haber tenido!! I think we should let you go on tour, and maybe people will go and recognize you... Imaginate viajar por todo el mundo y ver todas tus fans! Es grandioso"

"Si es buena idea, pero no se. What if..-" he cut me off, he was way too excited to let me talk.

"No nada de 'What if's' this tour is surely gonna be succesful. You gotta believe.."

"hmm...ill go for it!"

"Perfect. Ill start planning everything"

I walked back to the studio to finish recording my songs. It was barely 8 am so i was really sleepy. Ive been recording since 6 am and yesterday i finished at 11 pm. I havent had time for nothing.

"Ready to record the last couple of songs?"

"Of course.. im always ready"

"Here we go then"

"Nada, no me falta nada. Cuando estoy contigo, cuando estamos solos. Te juro no me falta nada-"

Samantha's P.O.V:

Today at the dance studio was gonna be a lazy day. The choreographer decided we needed a rest from so much dancing, but im pretty sure she's up to something. She never gives us a lazy day...hmm...

I wore my sweats and a pink crop top. I wore my hair in a bun and i grabbed my duffel bag. When i got to the dance studio everyone was sitting down, not sure on what to do.

"Hi everyone" i smiled.

"Hi Sam! Mrs.Garcia isnt here yet"

"Oh thats weird"

"Yeah, i just talked to her and she said she was on her way. But im pretty sure she's up to something"

"Haha exactly what i was thinking" I sat in my spot, put away my duffel bag and i grabbed my phone to check the time. It read '5:35'. I turned around when i heard the front door open, a really happy Mrs.Garcia appeared.

"Hello everyone. How are you guys today?"

"Good and you?" we all answered at the same time.

"Perfectly fine. Very happy. Ok so i said today was gonna be our lazy day because i know you guys have worked so hard all this week. You guys can just stretch and then ill let you guys just hang out. At about 6:00 i have an announcement to say"

"What kind of announcement?" asked Brenda.

"Its a surprise. Im pretty sure some of you guys will be really happy" I started stretching in my spot. I wonder what the big announcement was gonna be. Im pretty sure its something really exciting...maybe our dance studio is gonna be made a bit bigger. That would be great :)

After we all finished stretching we still had 15 minutes till 6:00. I grabbed my phone and started going through my music, then Brenda came up to me..

"Hey, can we use your phone to put some music on? I forgot mine but we have some speakers so we can all listen to it" she held her hands together and smiled hopefully.

"Sure, but i dont have a lot of music"

"Its fine. We'll find something" i unlocked my phone and handed it to her, she walked to where the speakers were at and she connected my phone.

"Umm... lets see. What song do you guys wanna listen to!?" nobody answered they just shrugged.

"You can just put it on shuffle and see what comes out" i suggested walking towards Brenda.

"Good idea." she clicked on shuffle and a song that seemed to be bachata started.

"What song is that? Its catchy" Brenda asked while she started dancing.

"Oh thats a new artist his name is Prince Royce i think. I only know a couple songs though"

"Look i already know the song.... y el corazon no tiene cara, y te prometo que lo nuestro nunca va a terminar...da da da da idk the rest.."

"Haha" after a couple more songs from my shuffle list, it was already 6:00 pm. Time had passed extremely fast, i expected it to pass slowly since i was really curious to know about the announcement.

"Its 6:00 we should go look for Mrs.Garcia now"

We all walked to where her office was at and she told us all to go sit down in our spots. Once we sat down she had a huge smile on her face, i personally thought she was just looking at Sophie, Brenda, Valerie and me.

"Ok girls. Time for my big announcement :)! Soo... we have an artist that will be going on tour soon and he picked this dance academy to perform for him. He gave me the responsibility to pick 4 of you and you guys will be going on tour with him! How exciting is that!?" my mouth was wide open.

"Oh and Samantha i suggest you close that mouth or a fly might fly in"

"Haha yeah. Omg Mrs.Garcia this is so exciting! So did you choose the girls already?" i stood up and started jumping. I was so excited... this has always been my dream. I want to travel with a famous superstar :)

"Actually...yes i already did. It was really hard for me to choose but i think the people i chose are the girls that have put the most effort into this. They showed me that dancing is their life... the girls i chose are....-"

_______________________________________

Comment

Vote!

Share? Maybe? <3 :)

P.S. Sorry if you guys hate cliffhangers....