Chapter 6 : Who's The Girl

"Of course not. Why would i? Ive moved on. Ya te olvide desde hace much tiempo"

"Sure. Like im gonna believe that. I bet you cried so long after i left you" as soon as she said that i felt like just slapping her across the face.... but i didnt :(.

"-oh and who's that girl youre with?" Royce held my hand really tight and he spoke up.

"She's......my new girlfriend! And i love her, more than i ever loved you! She's nice and im sure she would never cheat on me like you!"

"She is not your girlfriend! Just look at her, she's nothing like me, im perfect and just-just look at her-" i felt myself getting red angry, how dare she talk about me like that? Wait no thats the least important thing, how could she cheat on Geoffrey?! Like whats wrong with her!?

"Haha perfect, you? Really? You make me laugh. Youre the total opposite of perfect, nobody in this world is perfect but if i needed to pick someone Samantha is the whole definition of it!" awwee that was adorable. And he's just acting like im his girlfriend, i wonder how he would treat me if i was actually his girlfriend. Uggh stop thinking about that!

"Haha what a lie. I know you still love me, youll never be able to move on-"

"Oh really-" Geoffrey grabbed me by the waist and kissed me! I didnt know how to react, i knew it was a lie but it just felt so right.

The girl ended up leaving mad, and i pulled away from the kiss.

"Im so sorry. I didnt want this to be uncomfortable but she just gets me so mad! And that was the first thing i thought of"

"Um....yeah i understand. So she was your ex-?"

"Yeah that was her. I dont even know what i used to see in her. She's just mean and she treats people horrible" we kept walking in silence. I couldnt stop thinking about the kiss, it was just so fake but real at the same time.

"-youre not mad at me?" Asked Geoffrey with his sad puppy dog eyes.

"No, dont worry :) im fine. It wasnt that hard to fake being your girlfriend"

"Haha cool. Well i owe you one...again!"

"No its fine really. And i guess this is my room" i looked at the door number and i was now standing in front of my hotel room.

"Well goodnight!" I was about to close the door when Geoffrey put his hand in the way.

"Wait-" he gave me a quick kiss. what was that for?!

"Goodnight girlfriend ;)"