Chapter 8 : County Fair :)

Royce's P.O.V:

Last night when i took Sam to her hotel we started talking, i thought it would be good for her to let everything out with a friend. After, we started having a little fight of whether im handsome or not (which i know i am ;)" and i ended up kissing her. She instantly pushed me away and even 'kicked me out'.

I guess she just doesnt like me.
"Hey Geoffrey, so whose gonna replace Samantha on today's concert?" Said Valerie taking me off my thoughts.
"Uh what do you mean? Nobody is replacing her. Shes one of a kind so if she doesnt feel ready for todays show then we can just do it without her but nobody is taking her place" i said not very happy about her question.
"Oh. Ok, i was just wondering" i walked away and decided to go check on Sam to see if she was feeling better. I walked in the room (since i have the key) and she was still laying on her bed talking on the phone. She hadnt seen me yet.... "howve you been? Has estado practicando a bailar bachata?"
"Haha wow Alex! Someday youll be a famous doctor, we will both be successful"
"Actually, i hurt my ankle. So not very good. But ill be better soon, i hope"
"Yeah okay-" i walked up to her and scared her from behind.
"-aaah! Geoffrey!" With the scare, her phone landed on the bed and now it was on speaker.
"Hey you called me Geoffrey :) thats good. You just made my day"
"Sam! Are you still there? Why did you scream?" It was a guy's voice coming from the phone.
"Because Geoffrey just scared me!"
"Whose Geoffrey?"
"Prince Royce"
"So are you guys like a thing now? Sam! Why didnt you tell me?! Geez what are bff's for then if youre not-" she quickly got her phone and turned off the speaker.
"No Alex youve got it all wrong. We're not a thing! Pssh how about you? Huh youve got a girlfriend?"
"Wow. Well bye! Talk to you later" they ended their call and we kind of just stood there awkwardly for a while.
"Sooo how's your ankle doing?" I sat down next to her.
"Not very good. It got swollen and now its like a purplish color-"
"Can i see it?"
"Um no. Its embarassing, why would you want to see a purple ankle?"
"I bet it looks cool purple"

"Well it doesnt. So how are you guys gonna do the show? Are you gonna replace me? I cant believe this happened, this whole tour was a huge opportunity for me-" she put her head down sadly.
"Nope im not replacing you. And of course youre still going on tour with us, youre unique which means unreplaceable"
"Omg! Thank you!! Gracias! Muchisimas gracias! Youre such a sweet heart i love you!" She hugged me really tightly, it actually felt good and im glad i could make her happy like that.
"Wow, you love me? ;) i knew it"
"No! Uh sorry. I got carried away im just so happy" she let go of me and just simply smiled.
"Ok well i guess i should get going, gotta get ready for tonight's show-" i started walking towards the door when Sam called me back.
"Wait! I have something for you" she put her hand under her pillow and she took out her sketchbook. I walked back to her.
"What is it? I like surprises"
"Um. This, please dont look at it until youre outside of my hotel room. I dont want you to see it in front of me. And then later on you can tell me what you think about it deal?"
"Uggh fine deal. I guess ill have to wait. Haha but thanks :) im pretty sure ill like whatever it is" she handed me a piece of paper from her sketchbook and as i had promised i didnt open it.
"Ok well good luck at your show!"
"Thanks. Hope you feel better!" I went up to her and gave her a quick hug before leaving the room.

After i left the room, i stood right outside of her door and i opened the neatly folded paper. As soon as i saw it, i had a smile on my face....she had drawn me! I just couldnt believe it. Shes a very good artist and she even got my dimples drawn! How awesome is that?!

*Next Day*

I woke up at 11:00 today since its my day off of tour. We dont have our next concert until next week, but i still have to stay here. Last night's concert was good, except i really think Sam was missing. Everyone could just feel the absence of her.