Chapter 31 : You're Hot

A/N sorry if this is getting annoying, but go check out 'I Fell In Love With The Perv' :) I would be super greatful! :)

7:00 PM
Sam's P.O.V:
The sky was already starting to get dark and it was barely 7pm.
"That pizza was good huh?"
"Yeah, but im sooo full now" i said. Geoffrey took the box to the nearest trash can there was and we went back to lay down in our huge bed.
"Haha. Are you really?"
"Yeah"
"I ate more than you!"
"Geoffrey, have you noticed how comfy this bed feels? I want to jump on it" He kind of smiled, and laughed a little.
He went over to lock the door and he came up to me, he held me by the waist and started whispering in my ear.
"Oh my god, Geoffrey you scared me!" I turned to face the same way as him.
"I didnt mean to do that sorry"
"Im kidding! It kind of surprised me, but...yeah"
"Do you like it when i talk in your ear like that?"
"It kind of gives me the chills, but youre soo cute babe"
"And youre soo beautiful babe-"  He began to kiss me and i stopped him.
"Umm.. wait"
"Whats wrong?" He seemed really confused.
"I know this is supposed to be our honeymoon and everything, but-"
"But what? Look if you dont want to do anything its okay... just tell me and ill stop babe-"
"Its not-...well.. its because i need to tell you something really important, and i havent been able to tell you for one reason or another and its eating me inside!-"
"Now is the time to tell me then" I didnt know how to tell him, so i decided to take one of Alex's ideas. Oh i bet im going to regret this later.
"Alright then sit down, i have a poem for you"
"A poem? Um..okay?" He sat down with a confused face and i giggled a little.
"Okay here it goes...
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Im having a baby and the father is you!"
After the poem it took him a couple minutes to react. He just froze for a while.
"Geoffrey, um..are you okay?" His eyes were open so wide, it looked like they would pop out. I waved my hand in his face..
"Helllloooo" I grabbed a cup of water and poured it on him.
"There ya go"
He finally reacted.
"Well this was a big surprise, but im so happy babe! You deserve a big bear hug!"
"Oh okay?" He gave me a big bear hug and we fell back in the carpet.
"Do you like my bear hugs?"
"Sure... but next time if we fall, we should try to fall on something comfier" He smirked and helped me get up.
"Sorry babe"
"-Thank you! And next time i dont want to be the person on the bottom, you might not believe it but youre a bit heavy babe"
"Alright, now that i know youre pregnant... ill be careful around you. But please, please, pretty please no more watching Nemo"
"Why? I love that movie"
"But it makes you cry and get all bipolar"
"I do not get bipolar"
"Oh yes you do. A lot! Haha you crave a lot of things too"
"Now youre calling me fat? Geoffrey! How could you?!"
"I didnt call you fat. Oh my gosh.. im sorry. But i didnt mean it that way-"
"Im kidding! Just to prove that im NOT bipolar"
*2 Hours Later*
We just played around with anything we could find, and we even had an unsuccessful pillow fight. By unsuccessful i mean, Geoffrey fell off the bed...
"I think ill just stay on the floor babe! Its kind of comfy"
"Im sorry! But it was payback, look how you left my hair"
"I was trying to give it some more volume-"
"Yeah, yeah. Whatever Geoffrey, have fun on the floor!"
"I would! But, im lonely. Come down with me? Please?"
"Nah. Ill stay up here" i tried to close my eyes and last thing i knew Geoffrey had carried me to the floor.
"-Geoffrey really? Haha but okay ill stay here"
"Good (: So, when did we-... i mean how far along are you?"
"Just 3 weeks"
"3 weeks hmm...that sounds about right"
"Geoffrey!"
"What? I didnt say anything"
"But..you tried to! I know what you meant... Do you like keep everything we do in a calendar or something?"
"Oh my gosh...how did you know?" He started laughing.
"-im kidding babe. It was a joke"
"Okay, well what are we going to call him or her?"
"If its a girl it should be like... Ashley or.... Sam! We can call her Sammy since she would be a little girl"
"Uh..no. Ashley is a better idea. And for a boy? What if we have another boy?"
"We could call him...um... i dont have ideas. How about you?"
"I like the name Romeo...its a cute name"
"Is this because Romeo Santos used to be your celebrity crush?"
"Noooo. Its because i like that name. But... wouldnt it be awesome if we let Romeo Santos baptize our new baby?"
"I mean... if you want. Its okay"
"Awwe is somebody jealous? *Cough,Cough* Prince Royce?" He got up and put his hands by his sides. Like if he was a superhero.
"Yes i am jealous, but its not like he can have you anyway! Youre my wife not his"
"Awwe youre gonna make me cry Geoffrey. Youre so cute"
"Are you sure? Dont you think Romeo Santos is cuter than me?"
"No, of course not. Youre my boyfri- husband. Youre my husband. I cant get used to that yet"
"Soo you think im cuter? Because i remember Romeo Santos himself had a crush on you when he first saw you, he thought you were beautiful... that is until i told him you were my girlfriend"
"You said it! I was your girlfriend. Youre so funny, awesome, and you know what? Youre NOT cute"
"What?! Did you say im NOT cute?"
"Yeah..."
"W-why?"
"Because youre not cute-"
"Oh really? You dont think im cute? Then what do you think about this?" He kissed me for about 10 seconds. He always does this to prove a point.
"That was not cute"
"Then what was it? Was it bad.. or-"
"It was hot. Because youre not cute, youre hot"
"Oh damn. You had never called me that"
"I know (: But now i did. I know i have a hot husband"
_______________________
Aaaaah! So i cant wait to listen to Prince Royce's new album! Double vision :) Im sure its gonna be really good (:
Alright well.....
Vote!
&
Comment!
(P.S comments are awesome! I love comments so comment anything you guys want okay? Even... idk the most randomest things! Haha okay bye now)