Chapter 4 : Who's Going On Tour?...

"The girls i chose are...... Sophie! Brenda! Valerie! And last but not least.....Samantha!" I couldnt control my smile and then i ran towards Mrs.Garcia and gave her a hug.
"Thank you sooooo much! You wont regret this i promise"
"And for the rest of you.... We will keep practicing and maybe someday you guys will also go on tour with an artist-" Brenda interrupted.
"Uh sorry for interrupting, but who's the artist we're touring with?"
"Yeah who is it? I know its a guy but i dont know who" i joined in.
"Well, yes he's a guy...he's about you guys' age. And he sings bachata....he's actually just starting his career and he's a very handsome young man. I had the chance to meet him just last week. His stage name is Prince Royce-"
"OMG Sam! Isnt that the guy that sings the song we were just listening to?"
"Yeah actually. Hmm it must be cool to tour with him. He seems nice...ive seen pictures of him" i walked to my locker to grab my duffel bag. I figured it was already time to leave.
"Bye everyone :) See you guys later"
"Bye!" I started walking towards the door when some tall strong guy all dressed in black opened the door. I just walked back a bit...he was scary!

He opened the door and then another guy that seemed my age and actually seemed nice walked in. He had a smile on his face, and he seemed nice :) He had sunglasses on, but as he walked in, he took them off.

"Hey, beautiful where you going?"
"Uh... are you talking to me?" I started looking around and nobody else was standing next to me.

"Youre funny, but you seem like a nice girl."
"Um..thanks i guess" i looked at him a bit closer and i realized who i was actually talking to.
"Hey i know who you are!"
"Oh really?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Yeah...-" he cut me off.
"I know who you are too!"
"What? No you dont"
"Yes i do! I know your name-"
"Liar!"
"No! Your name is Samantha...huh?"
"Yeah...how did you know?"
"Youre silly! Your duffel bag has your name on it" he said pointing at it.
"Oh right. Well youre Prince Royce!"
"Yup thats me :)"
"So why are you here?" I asked.
"I just wanted to meet the people im gonna be touring with :) Maybe learn their names"
"Oh. Well if you want ill introduce you to them :)"
"Sure" i walked him towards our practice room.... all the girls had already left except Sophie, Valerie and Brenda.

When we walked in their eyes got wide open.
"Ok look thats Brenda, the one with the ponytail. Valerie is the one with the pink shirt and Sophie is the one with the glasses" they all waved back.
"Wasnt i gonna have 4 dancers?"
"Yeah. Um actually im your 4th one"
"Oh cool. Well you have to introduce yourself to me"
"My name is Samantha! And im the one with the bun, duffle bag, and hideous braces" i smiled innocently.
"Oh and shes also the cool but weird one" said Brenda.
"But shes really nice and friendly. Youll see" added Sophie.
"You guys seem like a nice group of girls. I like that. Well im sorry to tell you guys this but we start tour next week! I didnt even know....everything is just happening so quick"
"Already? Thats way too soon! We have to learn the choreography and everything in less than a week" said Valerie walking around the room nervously.
"Girls we can do this! We've been through worse and learning choreographies should be easy, we're used to this" i said. Prince Royce just stared at us.
"-And Prince Royce seems nice so i dont think he's gonna judge us...right?"
"Of course i wont! Im not that mean"
"Good"

We all left home and started packing for next week. This was surely gonna be an adventure...

__________________________________________
Heeeyyyy!
For you guys that are reading thank you sooo much! It really means a lot to me :) I promise ill update when i have time and please help me get more readers like...idk um... recommend this book to people or something
Soooo......
Vote!
Comment!
And.....
Maybe just maybe Share? <3 :)