Chapter 33 : Problems

Sam's P.O.V:
The next day we left the hospital and we went back to the hotel for a couple days. Alex was staying in a room downstairs and Shanelli was staying in a room right next to ours. None of us are talking to each other. Shanelli is still mad at me, and Geoffrey is still mad at Alex.
Someone started knocking on the door again.
"Ill open it!" I said.
"Wait no, check who it is first"
"Who is it?"
"Its me Alex"
"What are you doing here?" I opened the door.
"I need to explain everything to Geoffrey, i dont want us to hate each other forever" i turned to Geoffrey and he agreed.
After about 30 minutes they started talking again. It was like they were besties now.
"So why are you guys like besties now?"
"We are not besties. But Alex told me something that made me change my whole way of thinking towards him"
"And what was that?"
"He's gay"
"Wait what!?"
"Yeah Sam. I actually wasnt like that before so dont think i was gay when we were dating because i was completely straight... but things change"
"Im just glad you guys are getting along again"
And again there was a knock on the door...
"Sam are we really that popular? Haha there's always people knocking"
"Ill open it" i said. I didnt want to disturb their little talk.
As soon as i opened the door i saw it was Valerie. She looked really bad, she was dirty and her hair was just...crazy. She didnt even speak, she just stared at me for a while.
"Who is it babe?!"
"I-its...its...-" I heard him and Alex walking towards the door.
"Valerie? What are you doing here!? Havent you made us suffer enough!?"
"No Geoffrey i havent. I loved you and you never noticed me! You just went for this girl, and never even looked at me..."
"Im sorry? Its not my fault i didnt like you.. just leave us alone already, im calling the cops-"
"No!-" she grabbed me by the neck, she was choking me.
"-if you call the police ill kill her. I have a gun" She took out the gun and pointed it at my head... i couldnt handle but start crying.
"Valerie put the gun down, please" said Geoffrey, walking closer to us. She pulled me away quickly...
"Back away! Or ill shoot her and im being serious"
"Please Valerie, can you just let go of me? Please?"
"Hm..ill think about it...No!"
"Valerie we'll give you whatever you want! Do you want money? Thats what you want huh?"
"No! I want you Geoffrey!"
I stopped crying, i noticed it was useless... Valerie had really gone psycho really quick.
I turned a little and i could hear Valerie snoring, like she fell asleep standing up.
"She's asleep" whispered Alex. Geoffrey ran to call the cops and Alex tried to get closer to us.
He moved Valerie's hands another way and i was free!
"Thank you Alex... Just take the gun before she-.."
"You guys thought you could escape me huh? Well you cant! Youve got it all wrong! Youre going to pay for everything youve done to me Samantha!" She yelled pointing the gun at me. We were a couple feet away from her.
I heard the police sirens already outside. Valerie didnt seem to care.
"This is the end for you! Anything you want to say?!"
Alex ran towards her and he tried to pull the gun away from Valerie. Geoffrey ran towards me and the police came in... they asked her to let go of the gun and all of a sudden, there was a gunshot.
___________________________
What do you guys think happens next???
Vote
&
Comment!
BTW the next chapter will be the last...