Leather Jacket and Headphones

She smiled as she saw Nat roll down the window. "Hey. I'm looking for a teenager with a parasite? She needs to take her meds to get rid of it." *HOW DARE SHE?!* 

*Relax, she's joking around.* *She better be.* Raiva overlooked the beautiful car she was about to slip into, admiring the Corvette Stingray.

"She's beautiful." She dumped her bag at her feet and felt the engine hum beneath her. 

"Indeed. Very fast too." Nat sped off and Raiva whooped, letting her hand stick out the window to glide up and down.

However, Nat took a right instead of a left and turned away from Raiva's home. 

"Um, not to sound like a bitch, but home is that way." Nat nodded with a grin on her face and drove in silence. Raiva squirmed in her chair as both her and Nemesis became restless.

With one quick movement, Nemesis pushed forward and maneuvered out of the car window, sitting calmly on top of the Stingray as Nat continued to drive.

Finally, they reached Stark Tower - the place she had come to call work. "What's up, Doc?!" Raiva just managed to pull Nemesis in as Bruce turned his head and smiled.

"There you are. I had your lab cleaned this morning so all your equipment is ready." She ran into the building with excitement and stayed with him and Nat as they rode the elevator up.

It dinged on Level 37 and Nat got off, whilst Bruce and Raiva began to discuss her findings as they walked to the lab. "You really think you've cracked it?"

"I think I'm close. I've almost mapped out Nemesis' entire genome and I can possibly, maybe, slightly isolate the part to where she needs to have a host to live." 

*You really want to get rid of me?* Raiva became shocked as she heard the sad tone in her symbiote's voice.

*No! Of course not! It's just... if we get separated, I don't want you to die. Remember how Venom almost died because he and Eddie got separated by Riot? I don't want that happening to you.* She felt Nemesis warm up to her words before her stomach growled.

"Um, Bruce. Where's the food in this joint?" He chuckled slightly before pointing back to the elevator.

"Go up to Level 52 and say that I let you in. There's a whole three cupboards and four fridges worth of food. I'm sure you'll find something that Nemesis can eat." She nodded quickly and almost sprinted back to the elevator.

*You know, your liver looks real juicy from my point of view.* *Oh, shut it. I'm getting you some food.* *If they have curry, I'm eating it.* 

Just like how Venom loved frozen dinosaur nuggets or 'dino nuggies', Nemesis loved boiling hot curry. If that was the only thing left on this planet, she would eat it for every meal, every day. With few exceptions.

As the elevator dinged, she noticed that there were a few people sitting and eating lunch. The famous Captain America, the god of thunder whom she now knew was called Thor, as well as the archer who gave Nemesis a snack and the female Rasputin.

She quickly shoved her headphones in and played Black Widow by Iggy Azalea, cranking up the volume to full blast. She opened one of the fridges and almost took a step back from how much food was shoved in there.

She quickly scanned it before deciding to look in another, to which she was slightly disappointed to learn it was full of drinks. She grabbed a bottle of Coke and a can of Aranciata before migrating to the next fridge.

She was very pleased with the final one, seeing that there were mountains of takeaway containers full of curry. *Huh, score!* Nemesis wanted to grab it and shove it down her throat but Raiva held her back.