It Was All

It had been six months since the incident at the airport, and Raiva was finally feeling the effects of not having her symbiote bond. Her horrendous cough had come back, causing her to fall mute as she could not speak without falling into a fit. She couldn't even hum along to the Arcturus crewmates' shanties, some which she had already memorized. 

Like now, the crew was singing a new one she did not recognize, so she immediately zoned out. Instead, her mind drifted to the one that rested calmly a few levels above her. She didn't know if Wanda was hurt, or if she was getting beaten senseless by the guards who had done the same to her.

She only hoped her love was alright. 

That was the only thing getting her through the day - the mere thought of Wanda could bring her joy and happiness with the small smile that she could now produce, since the guards had taken off her mask. 

The simple ingrained memories of the flexion of Wanda's cheeks when she smiled. 

Her angelic voice when she would sing softly to make Raiva go to sleep. 

When Raiva held Wanda as she would fall asleep, her soft breathing making Raiva soon follow. 

Their appalling behaviour when they would sneak out to go sit on the roof and stargaze together. 

When they went to the beach together and snorkelled along the reefs, with Wanda pointing out almost every single fish with a huge grin. 

The times when Tony had scolded the both of them for making such a spicy curry, only for them to laugh as his face would sweat.

When they went on long night drives in Raiva's Corvette, with Wanda sticking her hand out of the window and leaving a trail of red magic in their wake. 

Raiva had fallen hook, line and sinker for this woman and she wanted to go even further. 

It may have sounded cheesy, but with every waking moment she was with Wanda, all she did was plan their future in her mind. A small, yet beautiful wedding on the beach, with their families all mixed together without separation of either bride. 

She would smile softly as she thought about both the engagement ring and the wedding ring designs she had back in her lab, something her and FRIDAY were experimenting on before the whole airport fiasco. 

The simple yet effective design of having a moving plate in the ring, able to twist around and reveal the hidden inscription underneath that read the same six words as her necklace. Raiva snapped her head up at the clock, beginning to cry when she saw the time and date.

It was their two year anniversary. Wandaiva, the couple that had been through thick and thin, had now been together for two years. 

But it would simply become Wanda soon, for Raiva knew she couldn't hold out much longer. 

----

Wanda lay in her cell, her eyes flickering to the empty cell next to Clint's and hoping every time that she saw what she wanted-no, needed to see. All Wanda could think about was if Raiva was okay, if she wasn't being tortured like Wanda was, if she was coping without Nemesis. 

But a small smile tweaked at the corner of her mouth as she remembered her sweet moments with her girlfriend.

The way her emerald pools lit up when they locked eyes, despite the scar on her cheek.

The smirks that always had the power to lift Wanda out of her dark thoughts.

The warm feeling that she loved to hold when they were together, whether it was in bed or when she felt like being a koala. 

Soft singing that always put Wanda to sleep. 

Her incredible knowledge of the constellations she would point out when they stargazed, or when she would name every fish Wanda identified after snorkelling at the beach. 

The way she would smile as Wanda would sneak up behind her in the lab, immediately shutting her work down and putting her first.

Every single thing that Raiva did had an effect on Wanda like no other person. Every kiss, every hug, every quip, it made Wanda's soul burn with warmth far greater than any fire ever could.

Wanda had fallen for Raiva, further than an angel would fall from heaven. If she was that angel, she didn't want to stop until she reached the depths of hell.

A/N - Hi guys! It's been a hot minute since I've updated... but if my parents don't kill me or  HSC doesn't kill me first, I'll let the story do so. I'll be aiming for a chapter to be released once a week, maybe twice.

But PLEASE - comment if you have any ideas because I'm running low in the creative centre of my brain. Love ya, kiddies. PEACE!