Too Comfy

Raiva was reluctant to pick up the bucket of bolts, but she knew others would struggle and she wanted to get away from the group as quick as possible. The only way to do that? Pick up the android and put him inside. 

She gently picked him up before roughly slinging his arm over her back, dragging him into the kitchen and plopping him down onto a chair. Wanda pulled one up next to him and hovered her glowing red hand over his stab wound, a high-pitched noise reaching Raiva's ears.

Something she had not thought would bring back memories. 

"Rai." Nat poked her arm and the woman jolted back to reality. 

"Yeah, what did I miss?" She pulled her sight away from them, Nat brushing her fingers over the large scar that ran through her left eye. 

"Hey, I just realized - I'm matching with Bucky now." 

"What?" Steve and Sam perked up, Steve calling jinx now that he understood the game. 

"Bucky's left arm is vibranium, right? Therefore, it is metal and not his natural arm. My right arm got cut off by the Mind Stone and now Nemesis has replaced it. Therefore, not my natural arm." 

"And what does this have to do with matching?" 

Nat chuckled under her breath before speaking her mind. "Neither has a limb. Honestly, does nobody catch on to your little jokes but me?" 

"I know, right?" Raiva smiled at Nat. 

*I do.* Wanda thought to herself. 

"Come on, you didn't eat your curry from earlier." Nat pulled Raiva to the fridge and plopped her in front, moving to leave but noticing the child struggling. 

"Nemesis, come on! Stop being petty!" Raiva growled, her right arm not revealing. 

*I'm not being petty.*

"Well, you are definitely not being helpful." She huffed, Nat walking back and making it easier for Raiva to eat her now boiling hot curry. 

"Thanks." Raiva muttered as she reached for a fork, using her foot to open it instead of putting the curry down. 

She made her way to the couch but brushed past Wanda and Vision, seeing their smiles and hearing their laughter making her feel uncomfortable. 

"I'll be in my room if you need me." Raiva whispered and Nat walked with her, holding the curry for her as she walked up. 

As they entered, Nat moved to place the curry on her desk but it was still stacked with papers that she had not cleared out, multiple with pictures of Wanda and Raiva together. 

Nat picked up one and glanced at it - noticing Wanda's handwriting on the back that read Wandaiva. She smiled at the soft expression that Raiva had, her eyes full of love as she stared at Wanda in the photo. 

But an indigo web shot out and snatched the photo from her hands, ripping it in half and throwing it into her bin. 

"Somebody's back." 

"Yeah, because apparently, you're the only one she listens to." Raiva growled. 

"Are you two... fighting?" Nat crept forward with the curry in her hands, Raiva taking it from her and stabbing a piece of chicken with her fork. 

"Yes." 

"Why?" 

"Because she thinks I didn't try hard enough to free her, let alone Wanda and the team." 

"Nemesis, get out here right now." At the order, the symbiote grew whilst keeping Raiva's right arm. 

"You really think that? And don't lie to me." Even though Nat was much shorter, her stern voice made Nemesis look at the floor.