Prologue

P r o l o g u e

K o r e a  U n i v er s i t yC h u n g s an  H a l l

K o r e a U n i v er s i t y
C h u n g s an H a l l

J i s o o

First day of Uni. Too hot, too many people, I just hope I see my chipmunk later. I dragged my feet to my first class, but not before stopping in the restroom to freshen up. I turned to face the mirror and reached into my bag for my brush. I jerked my head across the room, hearing murmured voices. I quietly walked peering through the cracks in every cubicles and heard the voices get louder.

"Ahh, mm" what the fu— "we can't do this anymore, mm"

I peeked under and saw two pair of feet are inside. One is wearing heels and the other is wearing combat boots. Wait, what? I thought to myself. I blinked thrice, the shoes are still there.

OH MY GOD.

My jaw dropped from the sudden realization. I hurried to the front of the mirror to gather my things.

"I- I don't love you anymore, plea— ah fuck!" My face felt warm, why am I hearing these things.

I should get out of here before —

My heart sank as the cubicle door slammed open. My gaze was drawn to the mirror, where I saw a brunette rush out of the comfort room, her face obscured by the reflection, followed by a black haired woman.

"Nini!" The girl shouts and runs after the brunette.

My eyes were drawn to the dramatic scene until I couldn't see them any more. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding, my locks trailed behind me as I lowered my shoulders. I frowned as I combed my hair with my fingertips. "Well, good morning to me."
______

K o r e a U n i v e r s i t y
R o o m 2 0 6

"You what!" Chaeyoung slammed her fist on the study table, which got the students attention, even the professor had stop writing on board.

I grabbed her mouth to shut it, but she only licked the palm of my hand. "Yah! You're so disgusting" I whispered yelled at her.

"You saw—"

"I heard," I cut her off.

"—Fine!" She rolled her eyes and faced me  "Heard TWO GIRLS, doing it inside the girls room?" She smirked and wiggled her eyebrows.

I gave her a knowing look, "What?"

"You saw them fucking didn't you?"