Chapter 28

C h a p t e r 2 8

R I G H T P E R S O N
A T T H E
W R O N G T I M E
_____________

"Jisoo," Lisa cooed beside Jisoo, who is just sitting comfortably on her bed. Lisa poked Jisoo's side, "come on..."

"What?" Jisoo glared at Lisa while massaging her right chest, her chest had been feeling sore lately, and it concerns her so much, she took a glance at a smiling Lisa beside her making puppy eyes at her.

"Can we go to the mall?"

"No-"

"Oh, come on, pretty please?" Lisa pouted and sat in front of Jisoo.

Jisoo was still trying to get used to Lisa's affection, she's much sweeter than before since the day they were officially together. Lisa had been clingy and it warms her heart. Jisoo can't say to that face, she rolled her eyes at the younger one and just nodded.

Lisa stood up and gave Jisoo a small victory concert, "all right, come on lazy pants,"

"So what will we do in the mall?"

____________

M a l l

Lisa and Jisoo go through the mall in casual attire. Lisa walked beside Jisoo and interlaced their hands, causing the older woman's heart to quiver and causing her further worries...

"Let's go to the salon first," Lisa said, gently pulling Jisoo's hand in that way. Jisoo simply nodded in agreement. She was more concerned with her heart at the time; even small gestures made her heart hurt more and made her nervous. Being happy is killing me. Jisoo thinks.

Jisoo was too preoccupied, she was slightly surprised that they are already inside the salon. Lisa made Jisoo sit on one of the chairs in front of the mirrors. Jisoo snapped her head beside her to see Lisa sitting beside one of the chairs and taking off her hoodie.

Jisoo said, "What are you doing?"

"Today we'll dye our hair," Lisa nonchalantly stated, her elbow propped against the armrest and her chin resting on her hand.

"Why?"

"Just because," Lisa said with a huge smile, recalling what Suzy had said about Lisa's precious hair; Lisa will only lighten her hair if Jennie returns. "With you, Jisoo, a new beginning."

Her stomach was churning with butterflies, and her pulse was pounding from Lisa's unexpected announcement. She felt a searing sting on her chest and instinctively grasped her shirt before inhaling deeply and looking at Lisa.

"I love you," Jisoo blurted, blind to the fact that her brows were sewn together and her breathing was ragged.

Lisa smiled at Jisoo's cuteness, but she didn't seem to notice what Jisoo was up to. Lisa grinned and said, "I love you, too."

After a little pause, Jisoo's heart rate returned to normal, and she felt less discomfort. She felt she had reached the end of her life.

"You two again?" Lisa and Jisoo glanced at Miyeon who just sighs. "Going to dye your hair again?" Miyeon suggests to Jisoo, who is pointing at her red hair.