Chapter 34

C h a p t e r  3 4

R I G H T P E R S O N
A T T H E
W R O N G T I M E

_____________

3rd

Lisa was lying on top of Jisoo. Her face was hidden by her messy hair that was hanging forward, except for her tightly shut eyes. Jisoo was completely enamored with Lisa. Jisoo was exhausted, tired, and out of breath, but she didn't care. The older girl fought against the thundering pain in her chest. She wanted the suffering. She yearned for Lisa to be within her constantly. 

Jisoo was being squeezed by Lisa. She persisted in making Lisa fit more and more tightly. Jisoo was drawn to Lisa's facial features. She wanted Lisa to start perspiring on her. Jisoo shifted their position. Jisoo had never done it before. She was genuinely shocked by what she was doing.

Jisoo decided to take the risk while Lisa looked in disbelief. Jisoo had to push her pain away. Her heart painfully hammering on her chest. She's happy, she love doing these extremes with Lisa, she wants it all. Its easier for her to die right in here than to miss this core memory with her favorite person. She guided Lisa's hand on her face, they both stare into each others eyes before Jisoo slid Lisa's thumb on her lips.

Lisa felt electricity shoot her from her thumb down to her core, this is another part of Jisoo she did not know. When Jisoo locked their gaze once more, the pleasure in Lisa's eyes gave Jisoo more self-assurance. The elder girl kept her eyes on Lisa while sucking her thumb and swirling her tongue over it.

The younger girl felt ripple of pleasure on her stomach, she held Jisoo close to her, snaking her arm around Jisoo's waist. She felt Jisoo's breasts pressing onto hers, she felt a soft vibration of whimper from her thumb. But she also felt Jisoo's thundering heart on her chest.

It was loud.

Slowly opening her eyes, Lisa cast a quick glimpse at the elder girl. Jisoo concentrates on sucking her thumb, her brows pinched together. Jisoo's wet shirt was tugged by Lisa as she grinned and kissed her forehead. "Is this okay?" she asked.

Jisoo simply nodded while sticking Lisa's thumb out and keeping her lips slightly open to breathe. Lisa sat up straight causing Jisoo to straddle the younger girl, "we don't have to do it if you're not comfortable, okay?" Lisa tuck a stray hair on Jisoo's face then caressing her cheeks using her thumb.

Jisoo's heart was blown by a gentle wind. Lisa's tone has softened and become more intimate. Jisoo notices what Lisa's words have done to her body; although her heart continues to beat, it no longer hurts as much as it did before.

"I love you," Jisoo said with a wide smile, it was the first time she felt at ease with Lisa. "I want this," Jisoo pointed at her and Lisa.

"Okay," Lisa smiled.

Lisa lifted Jisoo's shirt slowly above her head and took it off. Lisa wasn't able to throw the shirt away because of Jisoo's skin in front of her. The older girl's face turned pink, and she even turned her head away.

The younger one giggled. Hearing a giggle, Jisoo immediately snapped her neck toward Lisa. She hugged herself, covering herself with her arms. "What makes you laugh?" embarrassment laced on her voice.

"You're are so beautiful," Lisa peeled Jisoo's arm, "everything about you is beautiful." Jisoo's heart was tranquil and at ease.

Lisa unhooked the older one's bra, who then let it fall across her shoulder. The younger girl gave Jisoo a gentle kiss while her hand lingered around her neck and collarbone.

Jisoo gasped as Lisa's finger played around her breast and nearly touched the center. Jisoo's neck was covered in butterfly kisses that Lisa traced after leaving her lips, nipping and licking the skin.

"Uh," Jisoo left a throaty sound, even Jisoo couldn't believe what sound had gotten out of her. Lisa left a few love bites. The younger's breath touched her breast, she whimpered. Lisa kissed around her breasts licking and biting the skin again, until Lisa took on of her beast into her mouth.

Jisoo bit her lower lip as she felt Lisa's tongue licking her nipple slowly and felt Lisa's other hand cup her other breast while squeezing and flicking it.

Oh my go-

Jisoo's head fell back, she grabbed a handful of Lisa's hair. Something inside of her started to heat up. Jisoo didn't even feel anything until a cool air hit her crotch, she was naked down there.

Lisa lay Jisoo slowly and pierced her eyes through hers, "the word beautiful doesn't do you justice, you are more than that."

Jisoo's heart melted, in a good way. "I'll be gentle, okay?" Lisa assures.

The older one nodded, almond eyes and doe eyes meet. She felt a finger glide slowly inside of her, Jisoo hissed to the slight sting, she closed her eyes for a moment, and nodded. Lisa understood and rock her hand slowly in and out of her. The sting gradually gave way to pleasure.

Jisoo was panting heavily, and Lisa kissed her because she was feeling insane while staring at the sweat-covered, heaving Jisoo. It was the most seductive thing Lisa had ever seen. Jisoo grab Lisa's face, she could feel the tension too. To her surprise Lisa have inserted another finger inside her.

Her eyes rolled back into her head as two fingers worked into her. Lisa gave her a short peck before crouching down. Lisa's breath touched her core, sending shivers to her spine. Lisa kissed her inner thigh. Every peck Lisa leaves on her skin is driving her crazy.

Lisa then faced Jisoo's core, kissing it lightly, Lisa then took a swipe inside. 

"Shit," Jisoo cursed while her hips buckle in the air. Lisa slowly creates circular motions inside.

She couldn't help but raise her hips to meet Lisa's thrusts as her tongue darted over her as Lisa started a steady rhythm. Oh my god, she was smothering Lisa's face with her sex while holding Lisa's hand. It had to be terrible. She instructed herself to stop. She found it impossible. Jisoo found her hands tangled in Lisa's short hair. Her body was coiled tighter, grasping at Lisa's fingers, so wet now she could hear the slippery sounds every time Lisa drove back into her.

"Fuc-" 

Lisa speeds up her tongue while she pounded inside her, "Lisa, I'm about to pee..." she felt embarrassed saying that but she don't want Lisa to taste pee on her mouth.

"It's okay," Lisa murmured inside her, the vibration made it ten times worse, a shockwave through her core.

"Please," Jisoo breathed, "kiss me."

The whimper in Jisoo's voice is music to her ears. Lisa complied and made her way to Jisoo's face and kissed her passionately.

Jisoo grabbed Lisa's back and began to dig her nails and scratch it. "I can feel it, Lisa," she said, her mind spinning from the pleasure.

Jisoo's back arched as Lisa pushed harder and more quickly, "Let it," Jisoo's mouth sent out numerous gasps and moans that were close enough to Lisa's ear to make her cum.

"Lisa!" Jisoo's loud moan made Lisa's mind reel, she felt the older girl hot fluid on her fingers. The out of breath older girl lay there with numb knees. She gazed at Lisa, she extended her hand to her, reaching her face. "I love you, Lisa."

"I love you so much."