Chapter 3

C h a p t e r  3

I t a e w o nB i l l i a r d  H o u s eS a t u r d a y

I t a e w o n
B i l l i a r d H o u s e
S a t u r d a y

"Ouch..." Lisa is dragging me harshly to her spot at a pool table.

She handed me a chair when we arrived at the familiar pool table, then patted it while she set up the table.

Lisa is a confusing person, but I try to understand her because of her ex-girlfriend. She handed me another couple shirt earlier, but this time I'm dressed in a long shirt that reaches my knees and she's dressed in flannel. It's black with a Michael Angelo sculpture printed on it.

I went to her and looked at what she's doing, maybe we could be friends.

"Can you teach me how to play?" I asked nicely and smiled at her.

Lisa gave me a cold stare and slammed her cue stick down. She snatched my arm and brought me over to the chair she offered earlier.

"Jennie just quietly watches me play before, she stays put," She said annoyed, and went back to fix the table.

I raised my brow at what she said,  I'm not Jennie. I sat on my chair and pushed it around while making noises with it.

Lisa glanced at me slowly, her mouth gaping. I kept moving my chair to bother her, but she simply stared at me blankly. I stopped for a second, but as she was ready to look away, I jumped with my chair, making a loud noise. Lisa simply stared at me blankly, she was not amused by my actions.

"Jennie! Hi!"

Lisa and I snapped our neck at the direction and saw Jennie coming inside the billiard house, she waved at her friends.

"Baby," Lisa said and held my hand, "let me teach you how to play." She slowly let me down the chair and held my waist.

Lisa softly placed the cue stick in my hand and kept it there. She seemed to be holding me, then smiling at me, her face so near to mine. I gasped as our noses were in touch, but it didn't take long because her gaze was drawn to Jennie.

I followed her gaze and saw them go, hearing Jennie reply, "It's all right." When she's out of sight, Lisa lifts the cue stick and smacks me across the face with it.

"Ow!" I muttered and rubbed my head, glaring at her.

"You just sabbotage the plan," Lisa rolled her eyes and gave me an irritated expression.

I looked at her confused, "Why? It seemed effective, she saw the whole thing." I said while making a point.

"Yeah," Lisa forcefully smiled "Jennie probably saw how good of a girlfriend you are. Good job." She said with sarcasm in her voice.

I looked at the side, re thinking what she said while continued her pool. Did I act badly?

______