Chapter 5

C h a p t e r 5

L o t t e  M a l lD e p a r t m e n t  S t o r e10:00 am

L o t t e M a l l
D e p a r t m e n t S t o r e
10:00 am

J i s o o

"Why are we here again?" I asked as I struggle to unbuckle my setbealt. I groan in frustration this car is beyond my knowledge's limit. How do you unbuckle this thing? I said to myself as I fumble my fingers with it.

Lisa gently grabbed my hand and clicked the seatbelt's clasp. As our hands met, a strong surge of electricity ran through my finger tips. Her face got a little closer to me, I could feel her breath tickle my face.

"We're going shopping," Lisa smiles as she unbuckles my seatbealt then hers, "and we're going for a new look." She nodded at me and I just sat there and watch her get out of her car.

She jogged around the car to my side and opened the door for me. I just got out and smiled at her.

"So, do you have anything in mind?" Lisa asks and locks her car.

Sometimes I had forgotten about Lisa is so wealthy that she has a car, not just a motorbike but 3 cars! She never brags about it, though. The sight of four vehicles in her garage amazed me. A wild truck, a simple four-door car, and a sports car are some it. We're using the simplest one, which she kept insisting was plain yet looked exquisite.

"Hey," Lisa called me, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Do you have anything in mind?" She repeated her question and hid her car keys inside her celine purse.

"Not really," I said and looked at my clothes, "do I look ugly?" I said outloud, voicing my thoughts. I stopped momentarily to look at my clothes. Baggy clothes and a white sneakers then a pony tailed hair.

Lisa stopped from her tracks, then slowly look back at me and gave me her famous blank expression on her face.

"Who told you that?" Her voice was dead like how her eyes mirrors it.

"No one, its just that--"

"Then there's your answer." Lisa cuts me off and continued to walk ahead, did she just?

"Are you coming or what?" Lisa spoke loud for me to hear.

I run to her side and look up to her.

"First we're going to buy new clothes, then to the salon."

"Lisa, I don't have any money.."