Chapter 33

C h a p t e r 3 3

R I G H T P E R S O N
A T T H E
W R O N G T I M E
_____________

L i s a

What? Jisoo has her own Instagram? I quickly clicked the profile and saw an empty Instagram account with 1 following. She's only following me.

I opened her private message again, my head clouded with questions.

Is it really you?

I messaged the unfamiliar Instagram account. as I wait I watched the sunset, the pink skies turning into the hues of dark blue to black. A message interrupted and I immediately read it.

 A message interrupted and I immediately read it

My eyes widened.

No way...

I turned my head swiftly, the minute I locked eyes with... It's Jisoo, she's here. She waited with open arms as I jumped to my feet quickly and raced to her. Her eyes, her smile, and everything else slowed down.

When I approached her, I hugged her tight.

"I miss you. I miss you. I miss you," I chanted silently. I relaxed my hug and gaze at her face.

She was smiling ear to ear, I slide my palm on her cheeks, and grazed my thumb on her skin. She rested her cheek on my hand and sighed. But her face twisted with fear and her eyes flickered to my eyes.

"I love you," She said out of breath, she hugged me tightly, "I love you so much," she breathlessly said, Jisoo took a deep breath.

My eyebrows knitted together at the abrupt motion.

"Are you okay?" I asked, I brought my hand to her back, caressing it softly.

"Yes, I was just you... know, I missed you," She shyly said and let go of the embrace.

I smiled, what a goofball.

I stole a kiss and her body froze from where she is, her pale skin turning into a lighter shade of pink. I ran towards the bay and soon followed with an embarrassed Jisoo.

"Hey!" She yelled from afar.

"Catch me if you can!"

When I look back she wasn't running anymore but walking towards the shore. I stop and watched her sit down and take another deep breath. She looks magical. I slowly walk towards her and sat beside her. Our feet touching the sea, I wiggled my toes and she giggled softly.