Chapter 12

C h a p t e r 1 2

K o r e a  U n i v e r s i t y3  d a y s  a f t e r

K o r e a U n i v e r s i t y
3 d a y s a f t e r

"Hey," I called her, what's her name? The girl did not look back. I jogged towards her to catch up, "I said, hey." I grabbed her arm.

She looked back with a glare. The blonde wiggled her arm out of my grasp, "Don't touch me..." She hissed.

I was surprised by the action, "Woah easy there, tiger." I chuckled.

She just scoffed and rolled her eyes, "what do you want?" she asked impatiently, "I have a class to attend." She looked at her wristwatch and tapped her foot on the ground.

"What's your name again?" I tried to make a conversation.

"It's none of your business..."

Okay, this girl is getting on my nerves. My eye twitched and I just faked a laugh.

"Ha ha, well." I rubbed the back of my neck, "Jisoo."

The girl then looked at me with interest, "What about her?"

"Where is she?" I asked trying to sound cool or whatever.

"How should I know?"

I narrowed my eyes at her, "she's your best friend." I said trying to make a point.

"And you're the girlfriend," She fires back, "you should know."

I poke my tongue inside my cheeks, this girl is testing me.

"Look here, blondie." I said and crack my knuckles in front of her, "I'm not asking you twice."

Jisoo's best friend just smiled at me and licked her lips, mocking me. "Look here, Manobangs." She smiled sweetly at me and moved closer to me.  She's an inch taller than me, but that does not scare me.

"Fucking make Jisoo suffer again, I swear on the name of heavens." She said while her smile to turns into a scowl, her eyes turning darker and darker. "Not only your knuckles will be cracking." She faked a smile and turn around to head towards her class.

That made me infuriated. Who knew that blonde is a bitch. Jisoo never mentioned that.

_________

K o r e a  U n i v e r s i t y
R o o m 3 0 7
T h e  n e x t   d a y

I sat down on my usual chair and gave high fives to my friends, I glanced to a familiar empty seat. I brought out my notes and a pencil.

"You're early today," Seulgi pointed out and chuckled beside me.

I furrowed my brows unable to concentrate on what they are saying. "Where's Jisoo?" I asked my friends looking at them one by one.