Chapter 38

C h a p t e r  3 8

R I G H T  P E R S O N

A T  T H E

W R O N G  T I M E

_____________

Jisoo slowly opened her eyes, taking in her surroundings. As her vision adjusted to the soft light filtering in through the curtains, she forgot that she was in a beautiful hotel room in Japan. She sat up, feeling the soft sheets slide off her bare skin, and glanced around the room. The decor was minimalist and elegant, with Japanese-inspired touches that gave the space a serene and peaceful feel.

As she made her way to the floor-to-ceiling windows, she gasped at the breathtaking view that greeted her. From her vantage point high above the city, she could see the hustle and bustle of Tokyo below, with its towering skyscrapers, bustling streets, and flashing neon lights. But beyond the city, she could see the lush greenery of the surrounding hills, and the peacefulness of the countryside beyond.

Turning back to the bed, she smiled as she saw her lover sleeping soundly beside her. The warmth of their body next to hers filled her with a sense of comfort and contentment, and she felt a deep sense of happiness knowing that they were experiencing this adventure together.

As she lay back down, she wrapped her arms around her lover and closed her eyes, feeling grateful for this moment of blissful contentment.

"Lisa," Jisoo called, "its already..." The older girl glanced at clock, "Its already 10:00 am." Jisoo giggled kissing the younger girl's bare back.

Lisa hummed in response and turned around to face her lover, "My love," Lisa opened her arms and Jisoo hugged her and melted in Lisa's arms.

"We'll go home later this afternoon, we'll eat first and then to the airport and I will drive you home." Lisa said groggily, kissing Jisoo on top of her head.

Jisoo's heart sank as she heard her lover mention going home. Suddenly, she felt a wave of nervousness wash over her. She had been so caught up in the excitement of their trip that she had completely forgotten to call her parents and let them know where she was going.

As she sat there, her mind raced with all the things that could have happened in her absence. What if something had happened to her family? What if they were worried sick about her?

"Is everything okay?" Lisa sat up, too. 

"Y-yeah," Jisoo faked a smile and kissed Lisa on the lips.

Lisa immediatley covered her lips, "Jisoo!" She squealed, "I haven't brushed my teeth yet!" The embarrassment in Lisa's voice made Jisoo laughed a bit.

The younger girl run towards the bathroom and lock the door shut behind her.

"What a kid," Jisoo shook her head.

____________ 

J i s o o ' s  R e s i d e n c e

Jisoo's nervousness remained with her even as they rode in the car on the way home. She couldn't help but fidget and her heart beat fast, making her feel uneasy. She kept thinking about what her parents would say when she got home and how she would explain everything to them.

As Lisa noticed Jisoo's fidgeting, she glanced over at her with a concerned look. "Hey, Jisoo, is everything okay?" she asked.

Jisoo took a deep breath before replying, "I'm just a little nervous. I forgot to tell my parents that I was leaving, and I'm worried about how they'll react when I get home."