Chapter 15

C h a p t e r  1 5

I n c h e o n  I n t e r n a t i o n a l  A i r p o r t

I n c h e o n 
I n t e r n a t i o n a l  A i r p o r t

T h i r d  P e r s o n  P O V
"Hey," Jisoo softens her voice, "are you angry?" The older keep poking the silent girl on the private plane. "Lisa-yah," another poke, but the raven-haired girl didn't respond instead she pulled her beanie down to her chin to cover her whole face.

Jisoo gasped at the childish behavior, but she shook her head and slowly brought her finger to the latter's side and tickled her.

"What?!" Lisa pulled up her beanie and pierced her eyes to Jisoo's, but the older one did not flinch but she did try to control her laughter, Lisa's face was amusing. "Don't laugh at me!" The youngest grumbled and slumped her head on the plane's seat.

"You're adorable, Lisa," Jisoo pinched Lisa's cheeks which Lisa swatted away. Jisoo pretended to be offended and giggled at her. "Why are you so worked up, huh?"

"Are you seriously asking me that question?" Lisa said in disbelief, Jisoo nodded and faking innocence, "That!" Lisa pointed in front of her, "that blonde-looking devil in front of me is why I am so worked up!"

"How dare you?" The blonde said with a fake offended expression, putting a hand on her chest, "blonde looking-devilishly gorgeous!" The blonde corrected and Jisoo just laughed and Lisa glared at her, "I'm Rosé, by the way," The blonde winks at Lisa, and the latter just scoffs.

"Why is she here!?" Lisa glanced to her side and found Jisoo smiling adorably at her, Lisa felt her heart skip a beat and just looked away.

"Don't be a party pooper," Rosé rolled her eyes while she ate her breakfast.

"I hope you choke!" Lisa countered.

Jisoo burst out laughing, interrupting the two from arguing. Jisoo is charmingly irritating to Lisa and Rosé, yet she makes them feel light and carefree.

"You guys are the best," Jisoo commented on the two and relaxed her head on the seat.

Please, put your seatbelts on.

Prepare for take-off, please.

Cabin crew, please take your seats for take-off.

Before taking off, the pilot had already stated the details, and Lisa and Rosé followed the pilot's instructions. Jisoo, on the other hand, struggled to breathe for a minute and fidgeted with her seatbelt. Rosé noticed this and extended her hand to Jisoo's and offered her a small smile.