Chapter 32

C h a p t e r  3 2

R I G H T P E R S O N
A T T H E
W R O N G T I M E
_____________

3rd

T h e d a y A f t e r

Lisa stir awake violently on her bed causing her head to bump on the bunk bed above her as she felt a cold splash drip on her face down to her body, she then felt a dull pain on her forehead, she instinctively snapped her head at the people laughing beside her.

"I'm going to murder all of you," Lisa said with the most horrendous smile on her face, she jumped down on her bed and tried to catch all of her friends, but they were all fast on their feet.

They all screamed as Lisa chased them down the beach, Seulgi and Irene we're practically tripping over the sand while they hold hands.

Moonbyul was running for her life because Lisa is already gaining on her, while the two boys stopped when Moonbyul burst out laughing, then they saw why and started laughing their ass off when Lisa tripped on a sand castle. Face planted on the sand.

"Fuck-"

A loud cry suddenly appear on Lisa's ears, she slowly rolled her eyes. She already knows where this is heading.

"You killed my princess!" A tiny voice said beside her, "you're the evil witch that wants to kill my kingdom!"

Lisa sat down and brush some sand on her face and her body. She gaze at the tiny little girl wearing a little duck floatie around her waist with goggles on her head. Lisa was immediately clamp shut.

"Oh, someone is in trouble," Do Young snickered behind her.

"I can't do this," Lisa said above a whisper and shook her head.

"No!" The tiny girl grab Lisa's short making her stop from her tracks, "you destroyed it! You rebuild it!" The girl challenged Lisa.

The pink haired girl only took glances at her friends, they all chuckled at the interaction. "Well, it was your fault, witchy, so you build it," Mino laughed and ran towards the beach.

"Hey!" Lisa yelled at her friends, she can feel another tug on her shorts, Lisa sighed and slowly gaze at tiny girl not even fazed by her demeanor. "What?"

"Fix it!"

"Alright, alright," Lisa said putting her hands up in the air.

Lisa grab the small pink bucket and stuffed it with a lot of sand. She then smack the bucket on the sand and tap the bottom of the bucket to loosen the sands inside.

"There, its done, can I go now?"

"You call that a sand castle?" The little girl cross her arms, "My dog is better than you."

The people passing by giggled, "cute," a random stranger complimented.

"Fine." Lisa's ears were burning from the comments she's receiving.

After half an hour of rebuilding and criticism, Lisa was finally is enjoying building a castle, she can finally make one, she never done this when she was younger.