Chapter 16

C h a p t e r 1 6

T h a i l a n dB a n g k o kI n t e r n a t i o n a l  A i r p o r tกรุงเทพมหานคร

T h a i l a n d
B a n g k o k
I n t e r n a t i o n a l  A i r p o r t
กรุงเทพมหานคร

T h i r d P o i n t V i e w

The three had already arrived in Bangkok, with the two foreigners alongside Lisa in awe of the incredible architecture they had seen. In Korea, the structures and homes were extremely different.

"It's so beautiful here, Lisa," Jisoo said captivated by the beauty.

Lisa merely rolled her eyes as the two took photographs and posed for one other at every stop. Lisa, on the other hand, was talking to the person in charge of them, Jisoo and Rosé exchanged glances with Lisa, observing how intriguing their conversation is.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Rosé asked while she scrolls away through her camera roll.

Jisoo shrugged, "I don't know, but it looks like Lisa is rapping." Jisoo giggled.

Both of them laughed and Lisa heard but choose to tease them, "are you making fun of my culture?"

Jisoo and Rosé both tensed at what Lisa said and they look at her with so much confusion.

"No!" Jisoo said immediately, Lisa just raised her eyebrow at the two especially at Rosé, "we just thought you're rapping..." Jisoo tried to explain, but Lisa kind of like how Jisoo got flustered.

"My friend over there," Lisa pointed at the driver she was talking earlier, "said you guys laughed at our accent and how we speak."

"We're sorry, that wasn't our intention at all." Rosé said sincerely, "we should talk to him and apologized," the blonde said and glanced at the older one.

Jisoo nodded, "how do you say we are sorry we are not mocking your culture?" the older one asked.

Lisa grinned devilishly, "ขอเบอร์หน่อยได้ไหม" The youngest said and slowed it down for the other two.

The two foreigners repeated several times before they got the right accent and tone of the words.

"Let's go?" Rosé asked Jisoo.

"I think you should apologize first, blondie," Lisa said earned a confused look from the two.

"Why?" The blonde asked.

"So he can understand better," Lisa said casually, "go on, make sure to say with emotions like how I showed you," Lisa said.