Chapter 29

C h a p t e r 2 9

R I G H T P E R S O N
A T T H E
W R O N G T I M E
_____________

A r c a d e

L i s a

Just by looking at Jisoo, I knew I made the right decision. The way she squints her eyes when she smiles, the way she scrunch up her nose when I tease her and when she pouts whenever she feels like it. The smallest things that pinches my soul, I want to be with her until the end.

"Well, someone's thinking," Jisoo whispers beside me, she laid her head down on my shoulder, breathing heavily more than usual. I leaned my head toward hers, "care to share it?" She tilted her head, placing her chin on my shoulder.

I move slightly to see her face.

Ethereal.

Beautiful.

Breathtaking.

"Lisa, stop," Jisoo placed both of her hands on her cheek and she took another deep breath and smiled at me.

"What? I'm just admiring you," I scooted closer to her, "If I win this game, you'll give me a kiss?" I pointed at the video game.

Jisoo just shook her head and kissed me on my lips, it was soft and short.

"You'll lose to me anyway, Lisa," Jisoo said in a teasing way, I hid my face on my lap and just laughed lightly, "I didn't know you could this be cute." Jisoo said and curls my hair on her finger.

__________

J i s o o

Lisa bolts up from my lap and gave me a kiss, soft but long enough. She snake her hand on my waist and under my jaw caressing it softly. I tilted my head to side to give her more access to my lips, but the more I felt her, the more my breath was being taken away.

Lisa offered me a bright smile after I gently touched her shoulder, but I forced a smile on her because this is too much.

I got up and looked for directions, "I- uh, I need to use the restroom."

"The washroom is right over there," Lisa gestured in the opposite direction of the arcade.

I awkwardly scratch my head and nodded. On my way there, I could feel my heart happily beating against my chest, like its ready to burst out any moment. But even though I feel happy, my heart is saying otherwise. I feel like I'm moments away to die—

Isn't that?  That's the guy who helped me picked up my things, What was his name? Tae-moo? No.. Taehyung! 

"Babe!" A familiar voice calls, my eyes popped. Jennie?

"Hey, babe," Taehyung kissed her on top of her head. 

I quickly glanced away, I need to go back to Lisa. A guy walked past me so I turned to follow a man who was walking past me, but instead he joined Taehyung and Jennie.

"Jisoo!" I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lips and acted all surprise to see them there.

"Oh, heeeyyy," I waved at him.