Chapter 27

C h a p t e r  2 7

R I G H T P E R S O N
A T T H E
W R O N G T I M E
_____________

3 r d.

In front of everyone, the two had a brief heartfelt kiss. Rosé observed everything and averted her gaze for a minute, unable to stomach staring at them. It hurts her heart. She noticed familiar cat eyes in the crowd with glassy eyes and tears about to fall while she was looking away.

They are in the same boat, they can't do anything but just watch. Rosé took another glance at the two, now they are lovingly looking at each other, the blonde walks away and lets the two have their moment. Rosé sat outside the gymnasium and blow a pitiful puff of air. Minutes had passed when she heard a small voice beside her.

"Can I sit here?"

__________

Lisa locked her attention on Jisoo, tightening her grip on the smaller girl and hugging her tightly.

"I- I love you," Lisa began, but Seulgi stopped her short.

"Jennie's not here anymore," Seulgi nudges Lisa's back and points to an empty seat where the cat eyes had previously sat.

"What?" Lisa tightened her jaw, "I'm not-"

"Oh, is that so?" Jisoo asked, her grip easing and her smile fading slightly. "I guess Rosie is looking for me," Jisoo looked at Rose, who was nowhere to be found.

"Wait a minute, this isn't what you think..."

Jisoo simply smiled at Lisa, not as brightly as before, and said, "I get it, don't worry. Call me when Jennie arrives so we can make her more jealous," Jisoo then exited the gymnasium.

Lisa stood there watching Jisoo vanish into the crowd before giving Seulgi a cold stare. Seulgi shrinks away from Lisa. The tall female pressed her palm against Seulgi's shoulder, almost bruising her skin.

Seulgi gulps, "Did I do something wrong?"

Seulgi winced as Lisa tightened her grip further more. She suddenly let go of her grip and walked away, leaving a befuddled orange head behind. Lisa pursued Jisoo and discovered her standing there, hands over her lips. The tall girl followed Jisoo's gaze and noticed something unusual.

Jennie and Chaeyoung

Jisoo bolted from the scene, but what had she just witnessed? Even though they weren't kissing, why does it ache to see them together? What's the big deal about them just sitting there? Jisoo's inner monologue as she ran and ran. Someone grabbed her wrist and forced her to stop running before she could leave the school.

She knew who it was, just by touch, and it was driving her crazy. "Can we talk?" The raven-haired girl said behind her back. Jisoo didn't know what to say and just let Lisa drag her inside her car. Lisa opens the engine and lets the car cool down before she clears her throat.

"About what Seulgi said," Lisa huffs.

"Don't worry about it, it's-" Lisa interrupted Jisoo by kissing her roughly; Jisoo was too stunned to respond, but she eventually grabbed Lisa's golden costume and lightly pushed her. Lisa refused to budge, and Jisoo tried harder, but Lisa was stronger. It irritates her even more.