Chapter 6

C h a p t e r  6

L o t t e  M a l l7:30 p m

L o t t e M a l l
7:30 p m

J i s o o

My heart began to race as Lisa's eye gaze upon me like she's staring right into my soul. Lisa's hand reached into my ears, tucking the strand of my hair behind my ear.

"Pretty." She said above a whisper.

I can feel my face heating up, and she makes me feel giddy.

"Ehem," A loud coughing sound made Lisa blink up twice and looked down at her hands.

Her eyes widened in surprise, and she coughs as well. She adjusted her beanie and walked down at the counter, trying to hide her face; I looked at Lisa and Miyeon. Lisa was not talking, and Miyeon keeps gazing at me, her eyes squinting.

I snickered. Someone's flustered, I thought to myself. I grin ear to ear, thinking of ways to tease Lisa.

"Lisa-yah~" I purr at her. I walked beside her and looked up to her, and made eye contact, jutting my lips. "Do you like it?" I smiled and replied softly, teasing her.

Her head slowly turned at me as she struggled to maintain her calm. Who knew she had this side of her?

"Enough, you love birds!" Miyeon groaned, disgusted at sight. "Just pay already and leave my salon, ugh." She said, annoyed.

Lisa paid the bill and quickly left the salon. I smirked as I stared at Miyeon, "your plan did not work. She liked it." I nodded in Lisa's direction and winked at her. Her lips were ajar, and suddenly she shut it and clenched her jaw.

I left the salon leaving a frustrated Miyeon. When I got out, there's no sight of Lisa anywhere.

"That's odd. I saw Lisa here outside a few minutes ago." I tried to look for her, but she's nowhere to be found.

I took a couple of walks and saw some adorable small shops selling cute little plush animals. I found a lovely Pikachu cap and a cute Pikachu plush animal!

I screamed with delight, and these are all lovely!

"You like Pikachu?" Near my ear, a deep voice whispered. Blood rushed through my face as the hairs on my nape sprang up. That voice...

When I turned back, I was surprised to see Lisa standing so near to me. Our faces are now only a few inches apart. She was standing just in front of me, leaning in. She's a towering me. Lisa watched me gasp, and it didn't go unnoticed.