Chapter 40

"What!?"

Lisa and Rosé were at the front desk of the airport, arguing about the seating arrangement on the plane. Rosé was frustrated that she was the only one sitting far away from the group.

"Why do I have to sit all the way at the back of the plane?" Rosé exclaimed. 

"Stop acting like a baby, blonde devil," Lisa said, rolling her eyes. "It's just a seat on a plane."

"It's not just a seat!" Rosé shot back, crossing her arms. "I don't want to be stuck all the way back here by myself."

"Well, tough luck," Lisa replied with a smirk.

Rosé scanned the faces of her friends, she couldn't help but feel a little disappointed. It seemed like no one was willing to switch seats with her, leaving her stuck at the far back of the plane next to a stranger.

"Argh!" Rosé groaned, "I want to be next to Jisoo!"

"W-what?" Lisa stuttered in the sudden confesion, "I'm the girlfriend, I'm supposed to be beside her!"

As Rosé and Lisa continued to bicker, the rest of the group watched in amusement. Irene and Seulgi giggled at their childish behavior, while Jisoo simply shook her head.

Mino and Do-young joined in on the fun, laughing at how Lisa looked like an angry puppy barking at Rosé. "She's like a little Chihuahua!" Mino exclaimed, causing everyone to burst into laughter.

"Come on, you two," Jisoo finally spoke up, trying to put an end to the argument. "We're all going to California together. Let's just try to enjoy the flight."

Rosé and Lisa looked at each other, still fuming, as the gang made their way inside the plane, Lisa and Rosé continued to argue under their breath. Lisa was muttering about Rosé being difficult, while Rosé was grumbling about Lisa always getting her way.

"Cry baby."

"Full of herself."

"Bitch."

Rosé gasped, "you're the bitch!" 

Few people turned their heads at the two and Jisoo quickly apologizes. 

Their deadly eye contact made it clear that their argument wasn't over yet. As they took their seats, Lisa shot one last glare at Rosé before turning to her girlfriend Jisoo, who was seated beside her.

Jisoo could sense the tension between Lisa and Rosé, and she was not happy about it. "Can you guys stop that?" she asked, her voice stern.

Lisa let out a sigh and turned to Jisoo. "that blonde devil is being difficult about the plane tickets. She doesn't want to be at the back of the plane, even though it's just one seat."

Jisoo looked at Rosé, who was sitting alone at the back of the plane with a scowl on her face. "Chaeyoungie, why can't you just let it go? We're all going to the same place."

Rosé shook her head. "I don't want to be alone all the way at the back. It's not fair that Lisa always gets her way."

Lisa rolled her eyes. "Oh please, blonde devil. You always make a big deal out of everything."

Rosé glared at Lisa. "Stop calling me that, Manobangs! I'm not being difficult, I just don't want to be separated from everyone."

Jisoo let out a sigh. "Sorry, Chaeyoungie, can you two just try to get along for the rest of the flight? We're supposed to be having a fun trip together." Jisoo made puppies at Rosé.

Rosé huffed and turned away from Jisoo and Lisa, trying to calm herself down. She knew that arguing with Lisa wouldn't solve anything, but she couldn't help feeling frustrated.