Year End Special

R I G H T  P E R S O N
A T  T H E
W R O N G  T I ME

________________
L I S A

F i r s t  T i me  M e e t i n g   J i soo

"Can we at least talk?" I murmured through clenched teeth as I grabbed her arm. She simply came to a halt and stared at me, her face expressionless. "What did I do wrong?" I said, my voice cracking and my lips shaking with anguish.

"Nothing," Her tone monotonous. She gently ripped my hand on her arms and went to the nearest restroom. She left me where I was standing. Confused and upset, I can't understand but I think this is the last resort. I'm not good with words maybe this will work.

I followed her inside and blocked her way, she just gazes at me dead in the eyes. "Move," she tried to swat my hand from the door. "I said move!"

She attempted to shove me aside, but I grabbed her wrists and pushed her into the vacant stall.

"What are you doing?" she shrieked at the top of her lungs, her little fists slamming into my chest. "Stop! I'm not in love with you anymore!"

I felt my chest tighten, not because she banged on my chest, but because of what she said, so I grabbed her wrist again and pinned her against the stall, kissing her aggressively, even though she didn't respond to my kisses. She is no longer fighting. I bit her bottom lip firmly, forcing her to open her lips slightly, and instead of squandering the chance, I probed her mouth with zeal, savoring the cool mint.

I heard her moan, that's it, Kim. I slithered my hands inside her pants.

"You're already wet for me..."

As I circled her wet core, she gasped and grabbed my shirt. I licked her neck and kissed it, leaving a trace on her.

"Ahh, mm" She moved her neck to give me more access "we can't do this anymore, mm"

I kiss her lips again roughly, she can't respond anymore due to pressure.

"I- I don't love you anymore, plea— ah fuck!"

Without unexpectedly, I plunge two fingers inside her and pump it quickly. My thoughts are also hazy. What right did she have to say that? I'm not interested in hearing anything other than her love for me. A big smack landed on my face, and I saw the tears threatening to flow, as well as how her face was flushed with rage and despair.

She straightened up and yanked me out of her. She dashed out of the restroom, slamming my head on the cubicle. Maybe I should just stop? She doesn't even want me anymore. This is too much.

I glanced at the mirror and saw someone. She's looking at Jennie. Her face looked so red like the tomato. I smiled looking at her, she look stressed and even has this worry on her face. Has she heard all of that?

I don't want her to think that I'm a creep so better act like I'm going to follow Jen.

"Nini!"

___________

I couldn't stop thinking about that adorable rabbit in the washroom, how she was sweating profusely, and how her cheeks had become crimson from what she'd heard. I let out a light chuckle at the notion that she'd been caught eavesdropping, even though I knew she didn't intend it. Her reflection was clear, and she had pale skin with a subtle pink tint to it.