Chapter 26

C h a p t e r  2 6

R I G H T  P E R S O NA T  T H E W R O N G  T I M E_____________

A T  T H E
W R O N G  T I M E
_____________

3 r d  POV

Even the Judges chuckled at how lovely Jisoo looked hoisting a bright blue banner in the air with the brightest smile on her face as Lisa smiled lovingly at her. Lisa felt a surge of confidence and power in her as a result of Jisoo's influence. Lisa will undoubtedly win this for Jisoo.

"We have a really supportive girl right there in the audience," the mc remarked through his mic, smiling towards Lisa. "Judges and contestants! Let's begin!"

The music blared, and the people inside the gymnasium began chanting Lisa and Seulgi's names; the majority of those present were students from Korea University. Getting the upper hand on the students from the other school. Lisa and Seulgi proceeded to the opposite side of the stage to observe the two competitors begin the game. It was a battle royale.

Jisoo is confident that Lisa and Seulgi will win this. The two competitors danced in front of the audience, pacing back and forth. The beat is moving fluidly with their body, then the two other competitors made their way to Lisa and Seulgi, the audience was shocked even Rosé and Jisoo.

When the two other dancers taunted them by dancing close to their faces, Lisa and Seulgi didn't even flinch. Lisa and Seulgi simply stood there unimpressed. Lisa simply yawned and patted her palm on her mouth when the time was up. With smirks on their faces, Lisa and Seulgi exchanged glances and nodded.

The other two competitors moved to their side of the stage, but Seulgi ran up to them and did a backflip, delicately brushing the competitor's back. The audience erupted in applause, and the competition was heating up.

"They shouldn't taunt Lisa and Seulgi," The stranger said beside Jisoo.

"It's about to get down!" Another said beside her.

Jisoo looked at Lisa's face, which had an incomprehensible aura, as she walked slowly in the middle of the stage, nodding at Seulgi, who advanced slightly toward the contestants, her head bowed down, and her legs crooked up in the air. Lisa dashed up to Seulgi and leapt into the air, cartwheeling and backflipping to land near the rivals.

The judges were impressed as they bopped their heads to the music and scribbled something on their whiteboards with smiles on their faces. Because of Lisa and Seulgi's move, the audience went crazy. The music flowed with them, almost as if the beat was following them.

Lisa then glanced at the audience and lock gaze with Jisoo, Seulgi then made a body wave passing it to Lisa then the wave continued to Lisa's feet to her arms, she pretended to pull something on her chest, and when the beat dropped she pulls her arm out and made a finger heart, winking at Jisoo.