Chapter 1

C h a p t e r  1

C h a p t e r  1

K o r e a  U n i v e r s i t y
C a f e t e r i a

J i s o o

My eyes widened when her lips crash into mine, time stopped in a collision of senses. Her plump lips are barely moving it stayed on top of my lips, and they're so sweet, they taste so good—what am I saying?! My hands flew up and gripped her shirt firmly.

I tried to push her, but in one hand, she took both of my wrist and lifted it over my head, my mind began to reel from the sensations. I shook my head to avoid her mouth, but she forcefully pressed her lips against mine, a throaty sound escaped my mouth. I tried one more time to break free from her grasp.

Lisa was eventually able to let go of me. She embraced me while closely gripping the back of my neck. We're both panting from trying to keep each other under hand.

"Where is she?" Lisa whispered as her breath brushed against my ear.

"What?" I said, puzzled, while trying to keep my breaths under control.

I can see her Adam's apple move as she speaks. Her neck was dripping with sweat. Her scent is daisy-like.

"Kim, where's Kim?" When I raised my head to look at her, I noticed her eyes were focused on my shoulder.

I furrowed my eyebrows and asked "Me?" 

"No, the beautiful one." She groans.

I rolled my eyes and looked at everyone, and everyone is looking at us.

"I don't know who that is."

"Beautiful, cat eyes, short, brunette." She describes.

I cast my gaze over her shoulder, hoping to see that person in the crowd. There, I saw a girl that matched Lisa's description. Her gummy smile was plastered on her face, but her friend stopped her from laughing and motioned for them to go. For a split second, our gazes lock.

"Is she looking?" Lisa asked again.

I followed the beautiful girl until she was out of sight.

"Not anymore."

Lisa slowly backs away from me, her gaze falling on her so-called ex-girlfriend. I saw them exchange glances, but Kim averted her gaze and walked away with her friends.

Lisa then smirked and her eyes shifted to me. I'm not sure why, but she has this look in her eyes that I don't like.

"From now on, we're dating." Lisa said casually, her mouth forming an irritating grin.