Up Next

Up next in the Anastasi series is Stay with Me which tells the story of Allan and Isabella.

"Stay and I will love you for the rest of my life," I said as tears rolled down my cheeks

"I don't want nor need your love Isabella. I don't want you. I know that sounds cruel, but it's the truth. The sooner you accept that, the better," he said, his face hard.

I knew he was lying. "You love me. I know you do."

His face was stone cold. "No. I don't," and with that he turned and walked away, slamming the door behind him.

Allan Andrews has been in my thoughts and in my heart since I first laid eyes on him ten years ago; and he's been running away from me just as long. But 3 years ago he saved me from a group of men who kidnapped me and tried to rape me. I escaped, but he was left behind along with one of his best friends, Dave. Once he was brought back, he disappeared for months, only to come back colder and harder than ever before. I wasn't able to reach him then, how will I be able to reach him now?  I know there's more about his past that he's hiding and I intend to discover all of his secrets and make him stay with me.  Because I'm madly in love with him and running away isn't an option even if he's determined to push me away.

Everyone and everything I touch gets destroyed. I've lost everyone I've ever cared about in the worst possible way. There are too many evil people in this world and I won't stop until I put an end to every single one of them so that no one else will have to go through what I have. People say I'm cold and hard. They're right. I only have one purpose in this world and I won't let anything or anyone stand in my way. Definitely not a woman. Especially not the woman who's heart is kind and pure.

Ten years ago, I laid eyes on the most beautiful woman in the world. The only one who made me feel and opened something in my heart that I've closed a long time ago.... a part of me that has been dead for years. But no matter how badly I wanted her, I knew I wasn't good for her. Not with my past and who I really am inside and not after what happened 3 years ago, what he did to me and what I did, just proves how wrong I am for her.

Can Allan and Isabella find a way to be in each other's arms? Or will Allan's painful past and secrets keep them apart forever? Will Isabella's love be enough to heal Allan's wounds once and for all? Or will her love push him over the edge?

Find out in Stay With Me. Coming this 2021