Chapter 6

GRYFFINDOR

"And your cockiness sure shows you're a stuck up brat. "

- Y/n Moonstone (Potter) .

Y/n got off the train, and looked around first

Y/n got off the train, and looked around first. She sighed out nervously before heading towards where Harry was going.

" First years! Follow me! " A booming voice called and Y/n jumped. Harry chuckled, " That's Hagrid. " He informed and Y/n nodded.

" Hi, Hagrid. " He grinned and Hagrid looked down. He widened his eyes as he spotted Y/n, which made Y/n frown. He looked like he was about to cry.

" Hello. I'm Y/n Moonstone. "

Hagrid then relaxed. " Hello, there. You two. Come on, er... Get on the boat. Four to a boat. " He called and Harry helped Y/n inside.

" Thank you. " Y/n flushed, embarressed that she'd have ended up falling in the lake. " No problem. Nervous? " Harry asks and Y/n nodded.

" Very much. I can't believe this is happening. " She said giddily and Harry nodded, still amused. " Duck down! "

Hagrid yelled and Y/n immediately ducked as they passed the bridge.
" Whoa! " She breathed out, looking st the huge silhoutte of the castle.
" It's breathtaking, isn't it? "

Harry nodded. He couldn't get any words out. The castle was beautiful and humongous. Once they got off, he helped Y/n again and Ron trailed behind them.

Y/n dragged him to her other side. As they walked up the stairs, other students merrily chatting, they were stopped by an old witch at the top of the stairs.

She met eyes with Y/n and could see something flashed in them. Recognition? But why? She thought. Maybe it was for Harry. She brushed it off.

" Welcome to Hogwarts. Now, in a few moments, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates. But before you can take seats, you must be sorted into your houses....

....They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin. Now while you're here, your house will be like your family. Your triumphs will earn you points, any rule breaking and you will loose points.....

....At the end of the year, the house with the most points, is awarded with the house cup will be awarded by the end of the year. The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily. "

She informed and Y/n sighed. Once she walked away, another voice sounded.
" So, it's true then. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts. "

Y/n spotted the platinum blonde haired boy making his way in front of Harry.
" This is Crabbe and this Goyle. And I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. "

He smirked slyly, extending his hand. Ron snickered and Y/n mentally facepalmed. Draco Malfoy shot him a glare.

" Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair and a hand-me-down robes. You must be a Weasley. "