Chapter 10

WINGARDIUM LEVIOSA

" You do it if you're so clever. "

- Ronald Weasley.

October arrived just like that

October arrived just like that. Y/n had been enjoying her time even if it had been just a month.

Y/n loved it when she had seen the defeated look on Draco Malfoy's face when Harry had been made a Seeker of Gryffindor Quidditch Team instead of being expelled.

Everyone was just as shocked. But later, they had found out Harry's father was a Seeker too from the trophy case in Trophy rooms.

McGonagall had sent him a new broom, Ninbus 2000 via mail and Y/n had never seen Harry so happy. Ron was still fangirling while Y/n walked down the corridor.

Harry was telling her about the encounter with three-headed dog. It was quite scary and Y/n was yelling at him to be careful and appreciate that he had a life to live.

It was Halloween morning, and the first class they had was Charms. As they entered the class, Y/n looked around for seats.

Sighing, she ended up sitting beside Harry itself while on the other side of him was Seamus Finnigan. Y/n took it as a sign to stay aware.

On her other side was Ron and Hermione following him. Across her was Draco Malfoy and his goons on either of his side. In the middle of class were piles of books and on the top of it, stood Professor Flitwick.

Flitwick was a small goblin-height professor with a squeaky voice, who taught Charms very well. Y/n had named him the sweetest professor of the year.

" Does everyone has their feathers? " The small professor squeaked and Y/n nodded.

Each of them were provided with feathers to learn the Levitating spell on it.

" Okay. Now, remember. Swish and flick. And don't forget the incantation, Wingardium Leviosa. " He says and everyone started to practice the hand movement.

" Wingard Leviosa! Wingardium Leviosar! Wingardium leviosarr!!! " Ron groaned, flicking his wand harshly. Y/n leaned on Harry to escape being hit.

" Stop, stop, stop! You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong. It's LeviOsa. Not LeviosAR. "

Hermione corrected and Y/n smiled,
Ron on the other hand, scoffed. " You for it then if you're so clever. " He challenged.

" Oh, that was a mistake, Ronald. " Y/n said and Harry chuckled. Hermione straightened in her seat and pointed her wand at the feather

" Wingardium Leviosa. " She said, flicking her wand and the feather's outline glowed, lifting up in the air.

" That's easy. " Y/n stated, her feather still in the air and Hermione's too.