Chapter 56

THE DREADFUL SUMMER

" I thought girls liked that colour. "

- The Weasley Twins.

Y/n paced

Y/n paced.

That's all she could do. She was one, worried that Dumbledore had suddenly asked her not to write anything to Harry.

And she knew he'd be furious with it.

And than there was Luis, he wasn't writing her back. She must've sent a hundred owls all three and a half months. But nothing.

" Relax, sweetheart. " Christopher sighed, placing a hand on her shoulder.
" I just want to see him once. Please, Uncle Chris? "

She whines and Christopher sighed.
" Alright, but only some time because it's muggle London and Dumbledore had said no-"

" He told me not to write him. Besides, I don't know anything myself either, do I? I just want to know how he's doing after Cedric... " She breathed out and Christopher sighed, nodding.

" Go, get ready. " Y/n beamed, her shoulders suddenly feeling light as she ran up to her room and rummaged through her closet.

She took out a white tennis shirt and a pull over hoodie, and brushed her hair.

Pulling on white socks and shoes, she ran back down with her wand

Pulling on white socks and shoes, she ran back down with her wand. " Let's go! "

The car ride was excruciatingly long as Y/n tapped her leg almost all the way.
" Stop, stop! That's Harry! " Y/n peeked from the window, spotting him sitting in a park.

She almost didn't recognize him because he had changed a lot over the summer. " Just an hour. I'll pick you up right here. I have some work in the muggle London, okay? " Y/n nodded and jumped off, " Bye! "

" Harry! " She grinned, jumping over a bush to run towards the boy. Harry, gaping in shock and stood up as Y/n ran to him and threw herself over him.

" Beth. " He breathed out, hugging her tighter. " What are you doing here? "
Y/n sighed, " I missed you. So I convinced Uncle Chris to take me to the muggle London and I spotted you
here. "