Chapter 11

FIRST GAME OF QUIDDITCH

" JORDAN! "

- Minerva McGonagall.

Harry poked his food with his fork, sitting in his quidditch uniform

Harry poked his food with his fork, sitting in his quidditch uniform. Y/n sighed and filled him a goblet of pumpkin juice, pushing it towards him.

" You need to eat something. How are you going to play if you are hungry? " She said teasingly and Harry smiled weakly. Y/n knew he was beyond nervous, and she couldn't help but feel the same.

" Good luck today, Potter, " Snape's voice made them turn to the professor,
" Then again, now that you've proven yourself against a troll, a little game of Quidditch should be easy work for you. Even if it's against Slytherin. "

Snape said and eyed all the three of his friends, his gaze lingering on Y/n, who managed to smile a little and he limped away.

" That explains the blood. " Harry mumbled and the noirette frowned.
" Blood? " Hermione asked and Harry nodded.

" Listen, last night I'm guessing Snape let the troll in so there's a diversion so he could try and get past that three-headed dog. But he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping. "

Y/n found it slightly unbelievable. Why would Snape want to get past that dog?
" Why would anyone go near
that dog? "

Hermione questioned and Harry sighed shortly, " The day I was in Gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults and said it was Hogwarts business, very secret. "

Ron rose an eyebrow, pursuing his lips while Y/n shook her head, " So you're saying, " Ron starts and Harry nodded.
" That's what the dog's guarding. That's what Snape wants. "

Y/n didn't want to involve herself in an argument by disagreeing but she had a knack of speaking up, " I don't think Snape would want to go against Dumbledore. "

She chose her words cautiously and Hermione nodded. Harry shrugged,
" Who knows? " Ron muttered.

After the breakfast (as in Y/n forcing food down Harry's throat when he refused to eat), the four made their way towards the Quidditch pitch.

" You'll be fine. Good luck! " Y/n said, patting Harry's shoulder and Hermione nodded. Ron wished him good luck too and the three parted ways, heading up the stands.

" Let's just hope he'll be in no
trouble. " Y/n muttered as the game started.

" Now, I want a nice fair game, all of you," Madam Hooch warned and kicked the box, releasing the bludgers and Golden snitch.

She threw the Quaffle and left the pitch.

" And the Quaffle is taken immediately by Angelina Johnson of Gryffindor — what an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive, too —"