Chapter 67

THE EMPTY ARCHWAY

" Avada Kedavra! "

- Bellatrix Lestrange.

" I still don't like flying! "

Hermione screamed slightly as they flew in the air. Y/n was terrified as well. She was sitting on something she couldn't see, which was basically flying in the air with no support.

She hugged what seemed like the Thestral's neck and looked at the city below. It was a beautiful sight indeed and Y/n suddenly forgot about her fear and enjoyed the view.

Once they reached London, Y/n quickly ran to the elevator of the Ministry.
" Entry password. " A voice asked and Y/n groaned.

She ran a hand through her hair and gasped. " 22542."

" Entry accessed. Welcome,
Mr. Moonstone. " Y/n grinned and pushed open the door, followed by Harry and others. " How did you know that? "

" Uncle Chris keeps his password as his phone lock. " She giggled and reached the lift. The seven of them stood into it and Harry pressed the down button.

" Department of Mysteries. "

" Quickly! It's right here! " Harry led them through many ling oaths before reaching a door. " Is that it? "

" Yeah.... " He muttered, pushing it open ans they all entered. Y/n was the last one to step inside and she watched as the door disappears.

She turned around, facing nothing but millions of what seemed like prophecies on glass shelves. Her mouth parted in awe as she stepped ahead, standing beside Harry.

" 94. 95. 96. 97..." Harry counted as he walked down the rows, and looked around, " He was right here. "

Harry called and Neville shifted beside Y/n. She looked at him and frowned.
" Harry, this has got your name on it. And so is Y/n's. "

Y/n froze, looking at the prophecy. She could feel the temptation to pick it up, but she grabbed Harry's hand. " Don't. We're not the only ones here, Harry! It's a trap. "

She whispered and Harry looked at her for a few seconds. " I don't think so, Beth. "

" Harry-"

But he already picked it up. Y/n hoped nothing would happen and she was glad nothing did. But suddenly, she could hear a deep inhale.

" The ones with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches. And the Dark Lord shall mark them as his equal but shall have the power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives. "

Y/n let out a shaky breath, her eyes wide as the words sunk in. " Harry! " Hermione's shrilled voice made her jump.

She rose her wand and stood behind Neville, spotting a masked Death Eater walking towards them. " Where's Sirius? "