Chapter 23

POLYJUICE POTION AND
QUIDDITCH

" What do you expect? Pumpkin juice? "

- Poppy Pomfrey.

" Properly brewed, the Polyjuice Potion allows the drinker to transform himself temporarily into thr physical form of another, " Hermione gushes in the library

" You mean, if Harry and I drink that stuff, we'll turn into Crabbe and
Goyle? " Ron asked and Y/n chuckled,
" Yes, Ronald. "

" Wicked! " Ron shared a look with Harry, " Malfoy will tell us anything! "
Harry nodded.

" Exactly. " Hermione smirks slightly
Y/n shrugged. " I still don't think Malfoy is the heir of Skytheirn though. Sure, he's a prick but that's kinda serious, don't you think? "

She mumbled, too hesitant to sound like she's defending the blond. But thankfully, neither of them took it the wrong way. " I guess we can only find out. " Was what Harry replied.

" But it's tricky. I've never seen a more complicated potion. " Hermione admits and Y/n sighed, " Well, how long will take to make? " Harry questioned.

" A month. " Y/n replied, shifting in her seat. " A month?, " Harry asked, his voice laced with disbelief, " But Y/n, if Malfoy's the heir of Slytherin, he could attack half the muggleborns in school by then. "

" I know, but it's the only plan we've got. "

Hermione concludes and Y/n nodded,
" Besides, we're making it for the first time. We can just hope it'll turn out right. " She mumbled as the four left the library.

Earlier that morning, in the Transfiguration lesson, Hermione had asked McGonagall to tell everyone about Chamber of Secrets and McGonagall couldn't deny to every eager face in the class.

" Anyway, " Y/n spoke up again,
" Are you ready for your quidditch tomorrow? " Hary sighed, shrugging.

" I hope so. " Y/n patted his arm, " I think you'll be fine since there's no Quirrel anymore. " She joked, making the other three laugh.

-:-:-

The Next Day,
At Quidditch Pitch.

-:-:-

" Go Harry!! " Y/n yelled, jumping up and down as Harry zoomed past thr Gryffindor stands.

" Another Goal for Slytherin! They lead Gryffindor 90 to 30." Lee Jordan announced and Y/n huffed.

The crowd Ooed as Harry barely escaped the bludger, but it hit Oliver Wood, the keeper. Y/n winced, peeking down as he fell on the sand.

" Oh, God! " She mumbled, knowing now there was no one that would block Slytherin's goals. " Blimey! Harry's got himself a rogue Bludger. That's been tampered with, that has! "