Chapter 49

TO BATTLE A DRAGON

" He comes by to the library everyday, with a bunch of girls giggling behind him. It's annoying! "

- Hermione Granger.

Y/n paced around in her dorm, her stomach churning from the nerves and her palms sweaty

Y/n paced around in her dorm, her stomach churning from the nerves and her palms sweaty. She subconsciously wiped them on her hips, straightening the white tennis skirt on the process.

 She subconsciously wiped them on her hips, straightening the white tennis skirt on the process

The day had finally arrived. Harry had to battle a dragon.

And Y/n couldn't just stop panicking.

Hermione, who was sat on the bed, looked equally worried but she grew even more tensed watching Y/n on the verge of tears.

" Y/n, let's go. Harry might want to meet you right now. " Hermione said as calmly as possible and Y/n stopped pacing, " Yeah. " She let out shakily and the two exited the dorm.

With no sign of Ronald Weasley in the Common Room, they hurried towards the Quidditch pitch and Y/n spotted two tents. A sigh escaped her lips as she spotted Harry outside, pacing too.

" Go. " Hermione whispered and Y/n nodding, slightly tripping on her own two feet as she reached closer. Once Harry noticed her, he didn't spend another second to pull her in a hug.

Y/n let out a shaky breath, tightening her grip around his middle. " How are you doing? " Harry sighed, " Peachy. "
A chuckle escaped Y/n's lips.

" Please be safe. " She said, after a few seconds of silence. " Yeah, I will be. I've promised you that. " Y/n smiled and kissed his cheek, " You better keep it. "

Harry pulled away, nodding. All his nerves faded, only to be replaced with fear as he heard a distant roar. Y/n stiffened, looking towards the Quidditch pitch, that was now turned into an arena.

" Champions!!!! Come inside! " They heard and Y/n sighed, " I'll be the loudest to cheer. " She managed to smile and Harry nodded, nervously walking into the tent.

" You go on, I'll be there. " Hermione said and Y/n nodded, making her way towards the stands. While walking, she didn't notice Luis matching her pace,
" Hey. "