36. A Night To Forget

[NSFW WARNING: SMUT IN CHAP]

"I can't believe this!" You exclaimed, continuing your already ten-minute-long rant, pacing around Tamaki's bedroom.

After what happened at dinner, Mirio drove you three over, letting you crash at Tamaki's place. Your parents had been calling nonstop, sending texts and messages asking where the hell you were. You didn't care. Since this was the first time in a long while that they actually cared. You shut off your phone, not saying a word to them, not even letting them know if you were okay. Which you believed was rightfully justified, and so did they.

So, Mirio and Tamaki listened to your rant, seeing the anger, the power burning inside you. And watching you snap at your parents, watching you finally fight back was quite the turn on for the boys, especially Mirio.

"I can't believe I let them play pretend. I let them do this shit tonight. God, I'm so sorry I dragged you into this. My family's a mess. I'm a mess." You groaned, sitting between the two and putting your hands on your face. "And I'm so sorry for outing you in front of my parents. That's was fucked up and I should've waited until you were ready and-"

"Hey, stop apologizing. What you did tonight, was badass. You finally stood up for yourself to your parents. You showed them who you are, and how much you have on your shoulders, and most importantly, you showed them and us, how strong you are." Mirio told you, pulling your hands off your face, wiping away tears you didn't even know you shed.

You sniffled, feeling a small smile beginning to perk up on your face, looking from one boy to the other. "Really?"

"Really."

It was then and only then when you noticed the boys staring at you, Tamaki biting his lip a little and gazing at your heaving chest, while Mirio ran his hand up and down your thigh. And that was when you knew exactly what was about to happen.

"I've been hurting so much today. I don't want to hurt anymore." You said, rubbing your thighs together, making your lovers gape over you even more.

"Then let us help you." Mirio's voice lowered, and the next thing you knew, you were making out with him, laying back on the bed. You switched, catching your breath and kissing Tamaki. After you two stopped, Mirio did the same thing with Tamaki, and man, seeing them kiss was something else.

Once they finished up, the two boys turned back to you, Mirio taking off your dress, and eyeing the (f/c) lacy lingerie you had on underneath. You smirked, arching your back, spreading your legs, and sitting on your knees, letting them both get an eyeful of your body. Never had you felt so confident. So sexy. "You like it? I got it at the mall the other- ah-"

Mirio pulled off your panties quickly and roughly, making it run against your clit as it did so, while Tamaki took off your bra, cupping your breasts, and playing with your nipples. "You still didn't answer my question."

"I-I love it. You look so beautiful." Tamaki purred.

"It makes me want to fuck you until you can't walk." Mirio groaned, having quite the harsh contrast to Tamaki's soft words. Both of their comments further turned you on, making your body run even hotter.

But, their hands left you, leaving you cold and needy. Instead, you got to watch them both hurriedly undress one another, planting feverish kisses on their bodies before turning back to you.

"You want us to make you feel good? Well, sit back and be a good girl, sunshine. And we can do it for you." Obeying Mirio, you sat nervously, not sure what was going to happen next.

The bigger blonde kneeled in front of you, while Tamaki sat by your side. Slowly, Mirio spread your legs, eyeing your drenched pussy, while Tamaki began kissing down your neck, massaging your chest.

Mirio peppered your inner thighs with kisses, hickeys, and bites, before pressing his tongue flat against your heat, making you moan into Tamaki's mouth. You felt your fingers twitch, holding the sheets tightly, wanting to do something. Wanting to make someone else feel good and not have all the pleasure to yourself.

Mirio seemed pretty occupied, his head deep between his legs, some soft grunts coming from him, his hands busy on his cock. So, you looked over by Tamaki. The poor boy seemed so deprived, watching eagerly and not sure to do, his hard member throbbing slightly, some precum dripping from the tip. You stroked him slowly, both of you moaning.

"You want to-"

"I want to- fuck- make you both feel good- oh my god" You cried out, as Mirio ran his tongue over your clit, moving even faster now, making you pick up the pace with Tamaki.

As your legs began to tremble, Tamaki rolled his head back, explicit noises slipping from his and your lips. Tamaki pulled you closer to him, grabbing at your tits, trying to return the pleasure you had given him. It seemed you were all getting close.

"Shit Mirio right there!" You moaned out as his tongue reached your g spot, making you almost crush his head with your thighs. But he kept your legs open, keeping an iron grip on them.

"(Y/n) y-you're going to make me c-cum." He groaned, his hips bucking as his cock pulsates even more between your fingers.

"You want to cum all over me like a good boy, to cum on my tits and stomach, huh? That what you want?" He nodded rapidly, unable to
speak, only a weak moan spilling from his lips. "Good. Good boy. Do it, for me, baby."

You pressed a kiss to his lips, reaching your own peak while Mirio came all over your thighs, and Tamaki released on your stomach and chest.

Mirio grabbed a towel, wiping off your body, and letting you settle down for a bit, before getting back into it. "On your hands and knees."

Tamaki went behind you, while Mirio went in front. "Since we took care of you, you have to return the favor."

Before you could even respond, Mirio grabbed your hair, slowly moving his length between your lips, while Tamaki slipped on a condom and rubbed himself up and down your soaked folds. You moaned as he entered as well, thrusting slowly and gently.

You choked on Mirio slightly, continuing to take him in. He groaned, enjoying how your throat wrapped around him, tears pricking the corners of your eyes. Tamaki was much softer, holding your hips as he gradually began to pick up the pace.

"Good girl, you're doing so well for us." He brushed the hair out of your eyes, so you could look up at him.

He noticed the way your eyes gleamed at the praise, the edges of your mouth perking up slightly in a smile. You were so cute. He loved you so much.

Tamaki began to pick up the pace, making you moan around Mirio, while he hummed at the vibrations.

"So tight. Holding me so well." Tamaki groaned out as he began to speed up, even more, moving one hand over your already sensitive clit.

You were the first to go, your eyes rolling to the back of your head and your legs trembling, Tamaki following after a couple of rough thrusts, and Mirio climaxing in your mouth, watching as you forced his seed down your throat.

Exhausted, you collapsed between the two, all blissed out and happy that you could finally connect with them like this. That you could finally feel as close as ever.

(A/N: Y'all better not start saying mc is a bad sister. Yeah she shouldn't have left Eri, but she wasn't thinking. She was being impulsive and angry and shit, she didn't realize what she was doing. So if y'all start shitting on her I'm going to get mad 😡😡😡

At this point she's gotten so much development she's like my little baby I love her smmmm 🥺🥺🥺

But yes thank you for reading! Don't forget to comment and vote!