Chapter 1: WITCH'S LIFE Part 1: LILY ANNABELLE BAKER.

In a perfectly normal suburb, a sunny morning lights up the daily activities of the neighborhood, people picking up their newspapers while saying "hello" to each other, people jogging, people watering their gardens and a mother preparing a meal. breakfast for his family in a perfectly normal house.

In her kitchen she prepares a dish that differs from other houses already by the use of a cauldron and the fact that she uses a chopstick to do her chores.

The smoke from the cooking travels along the corridor, enters the marital room, waking the husband, guiding him towards the kitchen where he takes his place without forgetting to greet his wife with a kiss.

The smoke also goes to the room of the youngster who runs at full speed towards the food which called him with the smoke, then goes into the room of the elder one who is inked in bed.

Smoke runs through the room where books are spread all over the place, posters of singers on the walls, class photos pinned to a particular wall right next to the wall where family photos are stored.

The smoke strokes her nostrils, comes in and out, moves her head in reaction, and that's it.

In what seems like a last-ditch effort, she manages to stand still, her eyes still closed.

Her mother is at the door and says with a hurried tone.

"Lily! wake up or you'll be late!"

These words woke up Lily Baker who opens her eyes and jumps out of bed, the noise made her mother smile who comes down the stairs while telling her daughter.

"Tidy up your room and join us downstairs when you're ready."

Lily turns on her phone and plugs it into her Speaker to listen to her music, a mix of electro and rap that few can appreciate, then picks up her wand from her bedside table.

She makes a slight movement with her hands, a light appears at the end of the wand, her sheets and blankets are put away, a suitcase comes out from under the bed, stands in the middle of the room, a pile of well-wrinkled clothes is put inside, followed by books, notebooks, then the suitcase closes.

Clothes come out of her closet, parade one by one in front of her, she looks at her mirror and sees how she is with each of them. She's made her choice and goes for blue jeans, a white T-shirt, pink underwear and a black jacket. She places them on her bed.

She takes a shower, dries her hair with her wand, she looks at herself in the bathroom mirror.

She is white, within 1m69, a normal chest and hips, a little self-conscious about her eyes of different colors, one brown the other blue, she escapes a slight smile and says to herself that this made her unique in a way while arranging her blonde hair.

In the kitchen, Lily sees her little brother, Hugo, and her father, Laurent, eagerly eating her mother's dish. Seeing her, her mother, Laura, smiled at her.

"You are very happy."

Lily hugs her mother and responds tenderly.

"I go to Hogwarts mom, see my friends again, learn new spells, and all and all. "

His father and his little brother have stopped eating, look at each other for a moment, then burst out laughing.

"You're not leaving for a week!" Said the father.

"She has already packed her suitcase!!!" Continues the little brother.

Laura looks at her daughter to tell her with a sad expression.

"You will be away from your family for the next ten months. But you're still with us so have breakfast and go."

Lily just makes a face at her father and little brother who laugh at her enthusiasm.