Chapter 3: STUDENT LIFE OF WITCHES. Part 1: Lily's love life.

Finally, a free weekend. Lily is getting pretty; she has a date with James.

She imagines their walk, their chatter and their couple things.

She walks to their meeting place and she thinks about their relationship.

How did it start?

She has been in a relationship with James Smith since their 2nd year.

She imagines that she was curious, and to see how Rune described her life as a couple, she wanted to give it a try too.

James is one of the prettiest boys in Gryffindor, handsome and has a wild side which can charm the girls around him, he was one of the most coveted boys in school.

She was really drawn to his physique. And the many compliments she may have received in her life forged her confidence that she was also one of the most beautiful Ravenclaw girls.

Unlike Ella who has a fantastic body, her charm lies elsewhere, but she hasn't really found it, in James' eyes, Lily was that girl who spends her days reading, laughing with her friends and focusing on the Quidditch, at least that's what she thought.

With James they quickly identified, they did not take long to talk to each other.

She helped him with studies and he treated her differently from other girls, always looking at her with those azure eyes.

The presence of Mateo especially bothered James at first, he thought she was dating Mateo.

After she confirmed to him that Mateo was like a brother to her, he started making advances to her.

And in the end, she agreed to go out with him.

There are students who are jealous of Lily, they don't accept the fact that he chose her and not them.

She feels proud to have been chosen from among the many beautiful girls that there are at Hogwarts.

But even knowing that these 2 are together, some girls don't hesitate to flirt with James.

Of course, James noticed it, but he didn't do anything about it.

He liked to be the center of attention; he is handsome and talented, the others let him know it and he knows it too.

So, he just reassures Lily about his feelings when Lily shows him that she is irritated by his attitude, and he knows how to find the words to calm her down.

Currently they are in 4th year, the courses have already started and their relationship has remained at the same level as the last years.

James always seeks to be alone with Lily as much as possible, he manages to find secret corners in this huge school full of students to talk and kiss every now and then. They even have a place of their own at Hogwarts, a quiet place by the lake.

There she sees James waiting for her. She loves the way he looks at her, she is special to him.

She snuggles into his arms, they kiss.

She is suddenly surprised by his hands caressing her buttocks.

It was the first time she had had this feeling, someone else besides her vigorously stroking her buttocks, and for the first time she felt unsafe in the arms of this boy she loved.

She stops kissing him and pushes him.

"Stop!!!"

"Lily, we've been together for 2 years now. Could we... take the next step?"