Chapter 1: WITCH'S LIFE Part 2: DAEREN MICHAEL BLACKWOOD.

In a city, late at night, 2 types of people are still outside: those who come home late from work, those who go to work.

In a corner of the street, a man is beating up a woman.

When you take a closer look, it's a pimp beating up a prostitute who hasn't earned him enough money.

Her cries echo, but nobody wants to interfere, those who have enough courage, to go see what it is, are discouraged by the 2 gorillas who show their muscle and their weapon of dissuasion: a shot of brass knuckles, bat and dagger.

Their mission is to make sure that no one interferes in their boss's business.

The mission is accomplished since the street is completely deserted.

The attention of the 2 gorillas is drawn to the behavior of a passer-by, who puts on a hood that hides his identity, he listens to music that they can hear despite the fact that he puts on headphones.

This passer-by moves forward, moving his hands to the rhythm of the music, then stops in front of the scene of the pimp beating the woman.

The 2 gorillas approach the passer-by with the most threatening and mocking air, they were tall, muscular and armed unlike this passer-by who was brown and small, in the 1m59, light and who did not show the presence of any weapon except for a piece of wood in the pocket and a backpack.

"Go your way little nigga!" One of the gorillas said, standing in front of the passerby.

Seeing that his advice is not followed, the other gorilla joins his comrade, showing arms.

The passer-by looks up, revealing a boy with glasses.

He smiles, takes the stick out of his pocket, whispers something.

A light quickly emerges from the wand, propelling the 2 gorillas violently on the wall, rendering them unconscious.

The noise caught the attention of the pimp who walks up to the boy with his gun in his hand.

The boy holds out his piece of wood, whispers something, the pimp levitates in the air.

The boy makes an up and down movement with his stick, following the same movement, the pimp, is in the air, crashes to the ground, in the air, on the ground, in the air on the ground, again and again until the ground was stained with blood.

Seeing the unconscious pimp, the boy releases his grip and walks towards the woman.

"Are you okay ma'am?" He said with a reassuring voice.

The prostitute tries to get up, takes out a cigarette with her trembling hand, lights it and takes a good dose.

"You shouldn't get involved! When he wakes up, he will beat me harder thinking that I paid you to try to kill him and he will try to look for you."

"I doubt it. You see, it's been weeks that I track him, spotting his network, his victims, his income. Before coming here, I took care of all his associates, liberating the girls by giving them something to rebuild their lives, the money they have earned hard by giving pleasure to all kinds of men. I took care of him last."

The prostitute bursts out laughing.

"Of course, of course. Get out of here now! I will have more trouble because of you!"

The boy holds out his end to the girl.

"Forget it."

The piece of wood turns green and the boy says,

"You'll forget your bad childhood memories that led you to the streets, you'll forget the mistreatment, all your sexual expertise... or maybe not, keep this one, but forget your addiction to alcohol and cigarettes. You're a girl who just wasn't lucky, you haven't given up on hope, you've done odd jobs, saved money that you just took out. You are going to spend that money well, remodel your wardrobe, move to another city, be a good person and meet another one, have children and love them to be a good person too."